Help › Forums

the camel that broke the straws back

rated by 0 users
Tue, Feb 12 2013 7:37 PM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • fgopdd
    2 Posts
    Tue, Feb 12 2013 3:11 PM

im with saddened heart im having to end playing golf on wgt.com. the problem is,i ordered some flowers for val. day for 1500 instant credits,which i have done thru out the years that i have been playing on wgt.with no problems at all.but this time i was denied the 1500 instant credits by trialpay support due that i did not meet the advertising partner requirements of purchase to be eligible for credits.now i did order these flowers thru YOUR website which did say 1500 instant credts when purchase was completed.it is sad that your advertizing partners dictate on your credit policy to whether give credit on an account or not.the really sad thing is that im gonna miss all the great people that i have met and become good friends with from all over the world. so people, beware when ordering products on the wgt website for credits it can happen to you also

• bubbadork
    984 Posts
    Tue, Feb 12 2013 3:41 PM

Not to denigrate your problem, because that's bad BS, but given that WGT has problems being a solid online golf game, I'd never expect it to be a solid online retailer.

• lonnieskinner
    1,677 Posts
    Tue, Feb 12 2013 3:57 PM

I understand your disappointment but please reconsider letting 15 dollars come between you and many great friends and much enjoyment. Hope to see you around in the future.

• lonnieskinner
    1,677 Posts
    Tue, Feb 12 2013 3:57 PM

I understand your disappointment but please reconsider letting 15 dollars come between you and many great friends and much enjoyment. Hope to see you around in the future.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Tue, Feb 12 2013 3:58 PM

Whilst I feel your pain, the purchase is made through a link, not WGT directly. Basically your beef is with Trialpay and you should contact them with supporting evidence.

I also will say that you are not the first to complain about this offer so would appear that the full terms and conditions are incorrect or have not been read. As with ALL offers read the T&C carefully and take screen shots of each process so you can vaildate a claim in the case something goes wrong.

As for leaving the game - for 1500 cr this seems a little of a over-reaction and I am sure when you have calmed down you will think a little more rationally.

Look on the bright side regardless - the Missus will be happy

• Joshnosh
    548 Posts
    Tue, Feb 12 2013 4:02 PM

i ordered flowers and got my creds instantly

• brianusa
    187 Posts
    Tue, Feb 12 2013 4:24 PM

alanti:
    As with ALL offers read the T&C carefully and take screen shots of each process so you can vaildate a claim in the case something goes wrong.

This is the biggest cop outs possible and I see it every time one of these scamming partners rips off a golfer.  I suspect WGT is in on the skim, but alas, no proof possible.

Shady Vendor SuperSonicAds:

Dear user,

Ticket #xxxxxxx (Get approved for a xxxxxxxxxxxx Card!) has been reviewed and will not be approved.  We cannot confirm your offer completion with the advertiser from the proof you have provided.

Please send us proof (screenshot) that contains all the transaction details including the time and date of completion so we can verify with the advertiser. 

Additionally, please check that you indeed completed the offer through SupersonicAds and not through another offer provider.

Thank you,
    SupersonicAds Customer Support
    They should put a little footer on here, the $120 received
     from the client when you signed up was suppose to 
    have 1/2 going to you, but we decided to split it with WGT.
    And I'm required to defend myself like I'm a criminal.  
    You have to have screen shots with timestamps while
    completing the offer? BUL___L_FUC_____KING____SHIT!

I applaud the guy for leaving.
    Maybe he will adopt a shelter pet or something positive.

X

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Tue, Feb 12 2013 4:56 PM

brianusa:
    This is the biggest cop outs possible and I see it every time one of these scamming partners rips off a golfer.  I suspect WGT is in on the skim, but alas, no proof possible.

How is this a cop out? As with any offer you should ALWAYS check out the T&C carefully - regardless if it on WGT or elsewhere. But I am fully aware that many offers do not get paid out hence the advice to keep all steps documented

Here is an alternative suggestion then - in light of complaints regarding missing credits - Cancel all future free credit offers. Then I am sure we will all here about it!

• Allen63
    364 Posts
    Tue, Feb 12 2013 6:33 PM

Hey Keith, Bummer to hear about your issue and pending departure. Stay in touch dude.

Allen

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Tue, Feb 12 2013 6:35 PM

• PAGES
RSS