keep getting booted from game

rated by 0 users
Wed, Aug 12 2015 10:26 PM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Tue, Aug 11 2015 1:47 PM

paulmeyerherm:
    I was playing in an A/s tpday and doing very well.One of the other players disconnected and it booted me out of the game for no reason.This makes me look bad and they think I quit on them.Please fix this problem as many of us are having this issue with the game.

What's your problem?

In any multiplayer game (MP), a discon of a player or a forfeit will put the remaining players back to the lobby. In some games they may continue, but not in A/S which needs two players in each party to continue. This is the reason why you can't continue and are thus booted.

One consequence is that you can't complete the game, but this has no consequences in the completion count & button.

Relax, you don't look bad to anybody IMHO.

• OHSHEEEIT
    242 Posts
    Tue, Aug 11 2015 2:14 PM

Yes we do,and instead of fixing probs,they make 2 new tiers and a boat load of new problems.

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Tue, Aug 11 2015 4:03 PM

OHSHEEEIT:

Yes we do,and instead of fixing probs,they make 2 new tiers and a boat load of new problems.

BUMP!!

• Luap23
    2 Posts
    Tue, Aug 11 2015 9:23 PM

I'm an avid supporter of this site but have been booted out at least once and often 2-3 times in the last 4-5 rounds I've played.

Been happenin' a lot to many players I've discovered.

This is an issue with y'all at the WGT site and the sooner you own up to it, and rectify it, the less folks you'll lose to other comparable sites.

Thank you,

Paul Brickell

• BustaSpliff
    417 Posts
    Wed, Aug 12 2015 6:58 AM

Every time i end a stroke gamethe last  putt,i get a pop up saying  not connected,i mean i am connected but i click on yes ,then it pops up again not connected,after that i get the dreaded UNEXPECTED ERROR  so i have reload againtoo come back too continue...

Question is why is this happeneing  on WGT.

Also when i come into the game  i go too game settings audio too turn the  music off. same as the dispaly settings.but as soon as i get booted from the game and come back too play,i have too reset the settings all over again.altho i clicked on save settings.Ican understand all the people that are fed up with the same errors and nothings ever done about it!!!

• SPINO1
    5,394 Posts
    Wed, Aug 12 2015 1:01 PM

Cant even set up a game tonight, what a load of shyte wgt  real fookin amature !

Trying to set up a skins match for a small fee, all 4 of us tried (Tournament no longer active)

Tried to set up an Alt Shot..... again same problem.

What the hell are you guys doing, seriously ! So many issues, shut the whole thing down for a week and get it sorted.

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Wed, Aug 12 2015 1:05 PM

How good of a job can you do if you were sucking down bottle after bottle of Jack everyday???  The IT's are party animal's.

• jcswgtgolf
    171 Posts
    Wed, Aug 12 2015 10:26 PM

I just "lost" a 1/1 match I was about to win due to (lack of) loading.  My player showed looping/loading (rotating arrow) although my screen was fully loaded, opponent's timer counted down to 0, and I could still talk to him. This happened THREE TIMES during a 9 hole match. Eventually I closed game window, and was disqualified due to disconnects. I had no internet or browser issues during the game, this loss was strictly due to WGT bugs.

I work hard to win matches and care about my win/loss stats.  That's the last match I play for awhile.

I couldn't give 2 sh!ts about new tiers or other fluff, just get the basics fixed and KEEP them working.  It says a lot about your code base that changes introduce so many failures. 

• PAGES
RSS