Help › Forums

To Country Club Owners

rated by 0 users
Thu, Sep 30 2010 6:50 AM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • darthclay
    98 Posts
    Sun, Jul 4 2010 2:29 PM
    Hello fellow country club owners. So far several of you have created some club against club competitions. I would like to cjallenge all to find out who has the best club. I would like for us to create a league and compete for a season of events and then have a playoff..Do something similar to the World Cup where we play in Divisions agains 3 or 4 clubs..eliminate to a final playoff group..and then finally to a champion overall. This event would run the course of 6-8 weeks to complete. Once we have some clubs entered we can discuss the actual setups and formats but for now I am just tossing out this idea to see how many of you would like to say that you have the best club. Please reply here or post some comments on my wall
  • thatcanadianguy
    557 Posts
    Thu, Aug 19 2010 2:45 PM

Canadian Masters CC in very interested

• shakyjon
    87 Posts
    Wed, Aug 25 2010 11:23 AM

I'd be interested, but I have to make sure my CC members are going to participate.  There hasn't been a good response to the CC tourneys thus far.  I'll keep you posted.

• ray69
    21 Posts
    Wed, Aug 25 2010 12:07 PM

hi i will put it to my guys in masterminded, i should think they would be up to the challenge 

• darthclay
    98 Posts
    Wed, Aug 25 2010 9:31 PM

ok let me know for sure and we can start it for next weekend.. 4 teams round robin..

• thatcanadianguy
    557 Posts
    Wed, Sep 8 2010 4:01 AM

Canadian Masters is ready to play.

• garycharles
    2 Posts
    Wed, Sep 8 2010 5:18 AM

i would love to compete in some CC tournys, but the club i belong top the owner hasn't been here for months, and i have not been invited to another Country Club

• slor
    902 Posts
    Wed, Sep 8 2010 6:28 AM

I think we need to unite our efforts! If you want to help organise, say the word.

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/21758.aspx

• axstrat
    415 Posts
    Mon, Sep 20 2010 10:46 AM

The Old Log Cabin Club is very interested

• EllisSpice
    871 Posts
    Mon, Sep 20 2010 11:18 AM

thatcanadianguy:

Canadian Masters is ready to play.

Didn't you say your CC couldn't play the other one because of medical problems? Hm...

• PAGES
RSS