Forums

Help › Forums

Loading game

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jul 8 2010 12:39 AM (2 replies)
  • skippyopolous
    8 Posts
    Sun, Jul 4 2010 7:06 PM

Every time I go to load the actual game platfrom from your website, the game automatically starts up whatever 'closest to the hole' comp is on. If I don't want to play the closest to the hole comp then I have to close the window, open the game again and select the 'end round' function when the window reloads. Then I can go to the main menu and select the game I want to play.

Any help?

Regards, Skip

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Tue, Jul 6 2010 11:13 AM

Hi skippy,

Try entering an unlimited play tournament (weekly unlimited is fine).  Once you've loaded up on the first tee click SAVE.  This should overwrite the CTTH save that it keeps taking you to.  Close the browser and re-open it.  This time it should be asking you to resume the round you saved in the unlimited tournament instead.  Resume it.  When it loads back to the first tee END the round without saving it.

That should clear it out so you're not asked to resume the CTTH every single time.

• skippyopolous
    8 Posts
    Thu, Jul 8 2010 12:39 AM

Thanks for your advice Niv. I followed it to the letter but today just tried to open the game and the same thing happened - it immediiately loaded the american century closest to the pin challenge.

It doesn't ask me to continue or anything, just loads it up as if I had selected it from the menu.

Any more ideas?

Thanks, Skip

RSS