Forums

Help › Forums

How do I increase my rank?

rated by 0 users
Sun, Feb 24 2013 10:18 AM (7 replies)
  • bjgamez
    3 Posts
    Mon, Feb 18 2013 9:02 AM

I'm at 'Hack, but want to know how the rankings work?  can someone explain?  Thanks!

BJ

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Mon, Feb 18 2013 10:53 AM

bjgamez:

I'm at 'Hack, but want to know how the rankings work?  can someone explain?  Thanks!

BJ

hi:)

to rise in ranks, you have to post ranked scores (non practice modes or skins or a/s or mp). then, the system will take your scores and rank you appropriately,

-wgticon

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Mon, Feb 18 2013 11:09 AM

WGTicon:
    (non practice modes or skins or a/s or mp).

And Blitz games ,,  Play stroke games , Start a game and Finish the game , Post your score with Pride no matter how good or bad it is .

If you play a multi player game with better players , Finish the game and you will earn Respect as a Nonquiter

OPY  iaaRft

• twinneck
    151 Posts
    Mon, Feb 18 2013 11:31 AM

opyeuclid:

WGTicon:
    (non practice modes or skins or a/s or mp).

And Blitz games ,,  Play stroke games , Start a game and Finish the game , Post your score with Pride no matter how good or bad it is .

If you play a multi player game with better players , Finish the game and you will earn Respect as a Nonquiter

OPY  iaaRft

As someone who hates quitters, I sometimes finish a game and next time I log on (normally after a loss) I get te message that I lost the game because I forfeted even though I finished properly. Firstly, how do I stop this happening and secondly, is it affecting my percentage?

Stu.

• bjgamez
    3 Posts
    Mon, Feb 18 2013 1:39 PM

ok, thanks guys!!!

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Tue, Feb 19 2013 7:55 AM

twinneck:
    how do I stop this happening and secondly, is it affecting my percentage?

Stu , 1st , when you finish a game and just X out you will get that , I always reopen the home page then close the game page and that stoped me from getting that MSG

2nd no it does not , It is just a glitch in the system .

Hope that helped .

OPY

• rfoh
    10 Posts
    Tue, Feb 19 2013 1:24 PM

I'm also new and have a question.  When I create a game, I see players appear to join and then their box turns red and it says decline.  How do they do that?  There are times when I request to join and I see it's 18 holes or a course I just played and would like to decline, but don't know how.  I've been closing the screen to avoid playing in that match.  

• MartyBerro
    110 Posts
    Sun, Feb 24 2013 10:18 AM

rfoh:

I'm also new and have a question.  When I create a game, I see players appear to join and then their box turns red and it says decline.  How do they do that?  There are times when I request to join and I see it's 18 holes or a course I just played and would like to decline, but don't know how.  I've been closing the screen to avoid playing in that match.  

quite easy: click, before the inviting player ties, on the bottom of the page where you read "back"

RSS