Forums

Help › Forums

pool of players...

rated by 0 users
Fri, Aug 23 2024 5:06 PM (9 replies)
  • cece123
    8 Posts
    Mon, Feb 25 2013 4:59 PM

ive been here for a while and i  am  a little disappointed that there isn't a pool of players  available for "JOIN A GAME"... FOR MIXED  PLAYERS  OR GIRLS ONLY  OR GUYS  ONLY ...  I am getting so tired of wanting to play a few game s of alt-shots when my reg partner  is at work an having to play with all guys and have one of them make verbal sexual advances, or call me names when i refuse his friends invite... ( COLD *** , F -ING ***.,  ) ETC..  i t would be fun just to join a game and select a game with all one sex or 2 and 2  girls and guys.. why isn't that available.. im sure there are a lot of players  that agree.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Tue, Feb 26 2013 9:48 AM

Hi

We cannot segregate by gender and even if we did, who is to say that folks chose to say who they are. I use a female avatar for the last 4 years, but I am a man :)

How people behave is different though and if they decide to break our rules, please take screenshots and email them to members@worldgolftour.com

-wgticon

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Tue, Feb 26 2013 10:47 AM

You can always invite me for a game if I'm green Cece. There's one place left in my club also if you want it. :-)

• filmslayer
    2,340 Posts
    Tue, Feb 26 2013 11:15 AM

and here's a thought , take down the Match.com photo and replace it with something else .

• gmaster007
    2,101 Posts
    Tue, Feb 26 2013 11:21 AM

cece123:

ive been here for a while and i  am  a little disappointed that there isn't a pool of players  available for "JOIN A GAME"... FOR MIXED  PLAYERS  OR GIRLS ONLY  OR GUYS  ONLY ...  I am getting so tired of wanting to play a few game s of alt-shots when my reg partner  is at work an having to play with all guys and have one of them make verbal sexual advances, or call me names when i refuse his friends invite... ( COLD *** , F -ING ***.,  ) ETC..  i t would be fun just to join a game and select a game with all one sex or 2 and 2  girls and guys.. why isn't that available.. im sure there are a lot of players  that agree.

I don't know why is it there are so many a-holes and nasty creeps in this game,
    this game is a gentleman's game, yet some of these sex maniacs you see here
    are seriously disturbed.

I'd suggest you join an all lady country club
    and you'll have no problem finding some female friends
    to meet up with for a nice alt/skins round.

tc, and don't pay attention to scumbag idiots,
    just block'em and move on.

GM7

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Tue, Feb 26 2013 11:38 AM

Single gender clubs are not allowed according to WGT rules, but there are some.

• mohuyu
    891 Posts
    Tue, Feb 26 2013 11:49 AM

The best way to avoid such idiots is to steer clear of random games. Join a decent CC and build a friend list.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, Feb 26 2013 12:09 PM

cece123:

I believe you're situation is caused by two groups -

1. Idiot sexist men.

2. Women on here with 'provocative' pictures who who flirt and use innuendo laden        chat with group 1

I'm no prude and enjoy good humoured chat in a game. 

It's those 'fur fox ache get a room games' that make me feel uneasy.

No-one playing this game should have to put up with the behaviour described by the OP.

Not trying to distract attention from the point of this thread, but I cannot resist this -

Innuendo does have it's place in humour, even I like to slip one in now and again.

• Mickey19546
    1 Posts
    Thu, Aug 22 2024 10:01 PM

I'll play pool, love it. I'll play anyone any time

• BlackBogey
    453 Posts
    Fri, Aug 23 2024 5:06 PM

Mickey19546:

I'll play pool, love it. I'll play anyone any time

Wow, you dug up an 11 year old post and that's the best you could come up with?

RSS