Help › Forums

out for good

rated by 0 users
Mon, Mar 11 2013 12:33 AM (21 replies)
  • gfsullivan
    196 Posts
    Sat, Mar 2 2013 11:12 AM

Quijotazo:

it started when life got me really busy ... at the same time found too much trolling around ... got discouraged trying ... same results ... eliminated myself from most friend's lists ... nothing personal with anyone ... as i said : simply fading out here. good luck all !

I use... because.......  I ...... dont know..... how..... to use..... periods.

• mickb74
    290 Posts
    Sat, Mar 2 2013 11:30 AM

gfsullivan:

Quijotazo:

it started when life got me really busy ... at the same time found too much trolling around ... got discouraged trying ... same results ... eliminated myself from most friend's lists ... nothing personal with anyone ... as i said : simply fading out here. good luck all !

are you on your actual period?

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sat, Mar 2 2013 5:06 PM

It is very sad to see you go Mr Q, you made us laugh in the forums and you are a true gent on the course.

Yes there can be disparaging remarks made in the forums, and I too was dis-illusioned as I feel that WGT does not listen. But the other side of the coin is, if we as a community do not voice our opinions, then its a lost cause so it is worth pursuing something you believe in.

I hope you re-consider as you had a positive effect on the community. Till then, best of luck my friend.

Edit - then you read comments of a single digit IQ such as gf wrote and its no wonder you have had enough.

• PUHOLINO
    1,189 Posts
    Sat, Mar 2 2013 6:17 PM

mickb74:

gfsullivan:

Quijotazo:

are you on your actual period?

Dare I say that dumba$$ replies and hijacks like these 2 contributed to Q leaving? I guess I do.

P.S.: Although mean comments like I made just now didn't sit well with him either. I apologize for making one in your good bye thread, Alex.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Sat, Mar 2 2013 7:00 PM

Bring back the Baby photo's.... had a good laugh at them.

All the best Q :)

-Roger

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2013 5:25 AM

filmslayer:

courteneyfish:

You'll be back. :-)

lets hope , Q was good people in the forum ...

+2   verry nice Gent

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2013 3:03 PM

Yep, "Q" was, and is good people. I'll keep your crayons sharp for ya buddy, if'n ya ever needs 'em again.

Doc :)

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Sat, Mar 9 2013 8:42 PM

Take a break and re-group?

Quijotazo:

• SuperKanga
    3,628 Posts
    Sat, Mar 9 2013 9:55 PM

I don't personally know you Sir, but reading all the positive comments from your friends on here, you will obviously be an enormous loss to them...and to WGT.

May I suggest you enter a rehabilitation program to cure you of your addiction to WGT, and maybe come back on a part time basis ?

This is NOT a humorous attempt at your expense...sounds like you will truly be missed :)

SK :))

RSS