Help › Forums

what is TrialPay?

rated by 0 users
Thu, Apr 4 2013 5:56 AM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • golfinggopher777
    4 Posts
    Tue, Mar 12 2013 8:52 AM

I somehow earned 100 credis from TrialPay for an offer they say i completed..only problem, i never completed any offer forTrialPay!!!!!!!!!!.I hope tha is not a scam!!!!!!!!!!!....P.S..if need be ,remove the 100 credits from my acount....Thanks

• borntobesting
    9,683 Posts
    Tue, Mar 12 2013 10:03 AM

Are you sure?
     Trial Pay is the complete offers page of the earn free credits page. Which seems to be down at the present time. I too saw a 100 credit award from them that I didn't remember. But I take so many surveys on that page that I thought it was one that I just forgot. Or maybe Trial pay game everyone 100 credits knowing that they would not be available today.

• TrialPaySupport
    2 Posts
    Thu, Mar 21 2013 6:17 PM

0 0 1 140 804 TrialPay, Inc. 6 1 943 14.0 Normal 0 false false false EN-US JA X-NONE

Hi GOLFINGGOPHER777,

I apologize for the confusion you have experienced.

I can assure you TrialPay is not a scam. Unfortunately, I am unable to locate your account with the information provided. If you could please contact us at generalsupport@trialpay.com, we will be able to look up your account and see what action was completed to receive the 100 credits. Please make sure to leave us any email addresses you may have used when completing any offers on WGT and provide the link to this posting in your message. Contacting us through the help link on our offerwall within WGT is the best way for us to immediately locate your account.  If you are unable to locate our help link, please don’t hesitate to contact us at the above email address.

Again, I apologize for the confusion, I look forward to resolving this matter as soon as possible.

Regards,

TrialPay Customer Support 

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Thu, Mar 21 2013 8:30 PM

TrialPaySupport:

W00T!!!

Excellent, a rep from TrialPay - great news!

Now all we need is one for Supersonic Ads, boy would THEY cop it!

• fairground11
    1,211 Posts
    Fri, Mar 22 2013 5:54 AM

TrialPaySupport:

0 0 1 140 804 TrialPay, Inc. 6 1 943 14.0 Normal 0 false false false EN-US JA X-NONE

Hi GOLFINGGOPHER777,

I can assure you TrialPay is not a scam. Unfortunately, I am unable to locate your account with the information provided. If you could please contact us at generalsupport@trialpay.com, we will be able to look up your account and see what action was completed to receive the 100 credits. Please make sure to leave us any email addresses you may have used when completing any offers on WGT and provide the link to this posting in your message. Contacting us through the help link on our offerwall within WGT is the best way for us to immediately locate your account.  If you are unable to locate our help link, please don’t hesitate to contact us at the above email address.

Again, I apologize for the confusion, I look forward to resolving this matter as soon as possible.

Regards,

if the op doesnt want 100 credits please feel free to deposit them or more into my account

• johnabel1234
    146 Posts
    Fri, Mar 22 2013 7:41 AM

must be nice to get credits like that,i do some surveys that say completed at the end and I do not recive the credits. did 1 last night for opinon surveys 100 credits saved a screen shot of the completion page,but still did not get the credits. that's twice in 1 week for opinon surveys has not paid up .most of the time I do recive the credits,but over the last year supersonic ads and the more offers page have not paid up about 3500 credits for surveys I completed. I have contacted them a few times,they send a e-mail back saying they will check on it. then I never hear anything else from them, I am not the only person this has happened to,mabey this trial pay support will help sort out these problems.WELCOME ABOARD TRIAL PAY SUPPORT.

• phiber
    2,795 Posts
    Fri, Mar 22 2013 8:06 AM

TrialPaySupport:

Hi GOLFINGGOPHER777,

Regards,

now THAT is a first!!  hope it isn't the last as much as the "surveys" get blasted on here.

Nice move WGT/Trialpay shows a bit of intentional customer support!

• golfinggopher777
    4 Posts
    Wed, Apr 3 2013 5:40 AM

lol......yeah!! really!!!!!!!!

• golfinggopher777
    4 Posts
    Wed, Apr 3 2013 5:44 AM

wow.thats terrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!spending the tme to do those surveys ,and  then not getting the credits .what a drag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!although, it has happened to me ,also..............I totally completed a survey(about 98%)..at the last question ,it said I did not qualify  for the survey!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• TarheelsRule
    5,551 Posts
    Wed, Apr 3 2013 10:28 AM

I had good luck with these for a while but it seems to be pretty sparse now.

Generally I don't qualify and after going through 5 minutes of questions you get a 5 credit reward.

My biggest success in terms of free credits has been using some of the vendors who offer free credits for using their service.  When I see something that I might use in the future, for example Sherrie's Berries, I make a note that WGT has an offer with this and if I use that service I do if from the WGT site and get the credits.  There are a lot of those, of course many that you won't use, but I have been able to get a lot of free credits that way.

The only negative that I see in this is that sometimes the WGT deal isn't as good as another deal you might get (in terms of discounts) so you have to pay attention and factor in your total ending price of the product as well as what credits you might get.

• PAGES
RSS