Forums

Help › Forums

Country of Residence

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jul 11 2010 6:07 AM (2 replies)
  • jlh2010
    8 Posts
    Sat, Jul 10 2010 1:17 AM

It's listed in my account information as being the US and all of my country club members are also in the US, why am I not eligible? My state is Florida. If the problem is my state, why put "Country"? Just the details of how to play, where to find information, etc, seems very complicated here. You have to come to the forums to figure out how to change things because many features aren't intuitive. I have a profile but my account information is under account and it's a different button from the rest. 

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Sat, Jul 10 2010 6:02 AM

I think you are talking about playing for credits.

Skill Gaming: Ready-Go Tournaments and Match Play Challenges fall under Skill Gaming, which certain countries and US states prohibit.

The U.S. states that do not allow skill-based gaming are: Arizona, Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Iowa, Illinois, Louisiana, Maryland, Montana, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, and Vermont

As for information, it is hard to find but if you look at the bottom of every page there are grey words that are links.

Hope that is what you were looking for.

• jlh2010
    8 Posts
    Sun, Jul 11 2010 6:07 AM

This is in a Country Club tournament. It would be nice if when you get a message like this, you had a link to the reason why. Country of Residence? 

RSS