Help › Forums

Live Gamer Scks

rated by 0 users
Sat, Mar 16 2013 11:01 AM (5 replies)
  • PrivateAccount
    23 Posts
    Fri, Mar 15 2013 4:37 PM

I got banned for no reason

January 29, 2013 08:12 . Pls explain why you are banning me? What is it that you think I have done something wrong on WGT. 5 yrs on here and never had an issue with anyone and then came you.

January 29, 2013 15:54 . Why are you still blocking me From Videos, I have been Banned for no reason. Now you have blocked me from the carousel and from getting credits.

January 29, 2013 18:59 . Rookiecards4u Again, Why are you blocking me from getting credits >> Im still having the issue of >You have been banned from Volume 11< Im not understanding this. Iv'e done nothing wrong and yet your banning me for no reason. This comes right from WGT > Unfortunately I would ask that you please contact Live Gamer because only they can let you know the reason why you have been blocked. WGT Member Services Case Number: 00259740
    Lets go back to the same thing >> WHY ARE YOU BLOCKING ME?

January 30, 2013 09:11 .  HiYa ,Im on World Golf Tour and Im getting a popup saying > Not a valid user. But I have been getting this for 5 yrs. Now It wants my date of birth and I put it in and it saying not a valid user. This just started about 2 months ago, and it comes up invalid. Gender: Required Date of Birth: Required Invalid Date Submit. Pls help me with this issue, Tks

HiYa, Im a member of ( WGT ) World Golf Tour since 2008 Im having a problem with this popup at the bottom of the carosel It says >> Gender: Male >> Required: Invalid Date of Birth. I put it in and it says Invalid: User You have my name and this is my birth date. But it keeps saying Invalid date, I have a full account with WGT and have been for 5 yrs. Then I click on it and it says Invalid user. I have never had any issue with this untill 2 months ago

HiYa, Im a member of ( WGT ) World Golf Tour since 2008 Im having a problem with this popup at the bottom of the carosel It says >> Gender: Male >> Required: Invalid Date of Birth. I put it in and it says Invalid: User You have my name and this is my birth date >> April 12th **** But it keeps saying Invalid date, I have a full account with WGT and have been for 5 yrs. Then I click on it and it says Invalid user. I have never had any issue with this untill 3 months ago. I think I put in a different date by mistake.  Tks for your time. You can have WGT look into my account about it if you want. Pls feel free to contact me >> Rookiecards4u@aol.com

I have sent at least 20 Emails about this issue and not 1 email has been answered.

February 03, 2013 12:19 . Rookiecards4u I have sent at least 20 Emails about this issue and not 1 email has been answered.

February 13, 2013 21:02 . Rookiecards4u I have sent at least 20 Emails about this issue and not 1 email has been answered.

February 18, 2013 09:48 . Rookiecards4u I don't understand why you won't help me to get this problem fixed.

Im a member of ( WGT ) World Golf Tour since 2008 Im having a problem with this popup at the bottom of the carosel It says >> Gender: Male >> Required: Invalid Date of Birth. I put it in and it says Invalid: User You have my name and this is my birth date >> April 12th **** But it keeps saying Invalid date, I have a full account with WGT and have been for 3 yrs. Then I click on it and it says Invalid user. I have never had any issue with this untill now, Im a member of ( WGT ) World Golf Tour since 2008 Im having a problem with this popup at the bottom of the carosel It says >> Gender: Male >> Required: Invalid Date of Birth. I put it in and it says Invalid: User You have my name and this is my birth date >> April 12th **** But it keeps saying Invalid date, I have a full account with WGT and have been for 5 yrs. Then I click on it and it says Invalid user. I have never had any issue with this untill 5 months ago. I think I put in a different date by mistake. Tks for your time. You can have WGT look into my account about it if you want. Pls feel free to contact me >> Rookiecards4u@aol.com

February 28, 2013 06:27 . Rookiecards4u Please try and fix it today.

March 05, 2013 06:43 . Rookiecards4u I am a 100% a valid user and have been for over 5 yrs! Why don't you people contact me and help me get this worked out. I have been trying for the last 3 months to get this worked out. You refuse to contact me >( Rookiecards4u@aol.com ) I've had the same Email address for the last 15 yrs. ( HELP ) PLS lets get this taken care of.

March 13, 2013 08:11 . Rookiecards4u Iv'e been on WGT for over 5 yrs. HELP get this over with. Your saying Im not a valid user. Your 100% wrong.

THIS IS FOR LIVE GAMER

I have sent you 20 plus Emails and you have never ever responed once to the emails. I have a ticket and it's still valid. I find this UNREAL that you have not taken 10 mins out of your day to handle this problem. IM blown away that you have done nothing to help get this fixed. I can only say this, What a crappy company.

ARE YA PROUD YET?

• 2DAMFLASHY
    1,141 Posts
    Fri, Mar 15 2013 6:39 PM

man dude...

i had that.. an all i did was switch browser's ..clear cashe and it all went back to working..

peace

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Fri, Mar 15 2013 6:48 PM

You have to turn off your adblock to view the WGT credit page, or do what Flashy wrote. I hate to break it to you like this private after your long written post and all, but it's true.

• SlickRob
    11 Posts
    Fri, Mar 15 2013 6:56 PM

Same thing happened with me. I switched to Maxthon as a browser and all is working fine.

• PrivateAccount
    23 Posts
    Fri, Mar 15 2013 7:28 PM

Well, Live gamer just spamd the crap out of me. None stop. What a sad sad sad friggen company. I have no clue why they are doing this. I will send all of this to WGT and find out why they are doing this. they would click it on the Live Gamer carousel, then they kept it up about 20 times in a row ( non stop ) I had to shut down. Unreal!

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Sat, Mar 16 2013 11:01 AM

PrivateAccount:
    I had to shut down

When is the LAST time you ran any utilities on your computer to CLEAN it?

RSS