Forums

Help › Forums

foul and disrespectful talk during the game

Sun, Feb 16 2014 12:40 PM (23 replies)
  • cece123
    8 Posts
    Sun, Mar 17 2013 6:15 PM

when playing in an alt shot game today   the opponents  xxxxxxxxx and xxxxxxxx thought it was ok t chat about me and say after loosing the first hole  they should beat me fk me hang me and then shoot me   ..etc etc....then when i asked them to please clean up the language they said relax  ... tell the *** to shut up. ...why do guys seem to think its ok to talk with souch disrespect toward the girls on  here???

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, Mar 18 2013 5:26 AM

cece123:

...why do guys seem to think its ok to talk with souch disrespect toward the girls on  here???

We don't all think that way but your experience seems to happen to a lot of female players.This kind of behaviour is totally unacceptable and I believe the guilty parties should be suspended.

It saddens me to say this (as nothing can be done without proof) but if it happens again take a screenshot of the offensive remarks in the chat box and e-mail it to WGT.There are plenty of free programmes which do this, I use Lightshot.

I hope this is an isolated incident and wish you hassle free golf in future games.

P.S. You did the best thing to silence these two morons... you beat them, well done!

• Marvera
    2 Posts
    Mon, Mar 18 2013 5:56 AM

I changed my Avatar to a coloured Women, I found many did not want to associate with me and some of those that did remarks they made had Sexual Conotations.

This is not what I joined WGT for!!!

Lets hope rules will come into play to stop this!!

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Mon, Mar 18 2013 6:15 AM

+1 Paul!

Some try to embarrass their opponent with insults and such, some are plain a§§holes.

IMHO there is only one proper reply:

"Carry on fellas, I need to save more proof for my message to WGT!"

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Mon, Mar 18 2013 6:19 AM

Sorry to hear about this Cece, but it does seem to happen more often lately. Taking screenshots and e-mailing WGT is the best things you can do in the short term. Perhaps castration might be better in the long term.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, Mar 18 2013 6:29 AM

courteneyfish:
     Perhaps castration might be better in the long term.

Nice idea but they could still type and probably be even more bitter.   ;o)

• rmpor
    71 Posts
    Mon, Mar 18 2013 6:42 AM

cece, these idiots aren't worth your time to ruin your day. They have a need to use their limited vocabulary to cover up their "SHORT" comings because they have nothing else.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Mon, Mar 18 2013 2:20 PM

Let them talk Cece, just keep beating them and ignore the scum. For every jerk off, there are a thousand nice guys. Just pick from my friends list, they are all respectful and very helpful members of WGT. 

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Mon, Mar 18 2013 2:40 PM

I am glad some gents  here are saying to correct things,  most  of us 98% , play with respect to all members,  Girls, different nationality ,young, hold ,ect .  Cece you dont have to take this kind of direspect ,  you have to tell and show WGT staff members.  Or just get out of the game no need to tell them why,write their name down on your not to play with list.      Frap

• dario2589
    202 Posts
    Mon, Mar 18 2013 2:46 PM

cece123:

why do guys seem to think its ok to talk with souch disrespect toward the girls on  here???

Probably they are just kids thats why...

RSS