Forums

Help › Forums

Great Game

rated by 0 users
Sat, Mar 23 2013 11:50 AM (6 replies)
  • programer
    4 Posts
    Fri, Mar 22 2013 8:39 AM

I am new here and I am enjoying it very much so. Hope to see you out there, Have a nice day

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Fri, Mar 22 2013 3:15 PM

Welcome to the game Programer, and yes it a great game albeit frustrating at times. Read the forums there are some great tips in here and don't be shy to ask questions.

I see you have upgraded your clubs - a wise move which makes the game a lot easier. But you kept the starters wedges. These are the worst clubs in the starters set IMO and a good short game will reap rewards. Also make sure you read the chipping and putting tips to the right of this post under FAQ/

Enjoy and who knows we may bump into each other looking for our balls in the tall grass.

• tiger319
    1,186 Posts
    Fri, Mar 22 2013 3:37 PM

Give it time you will learn to hate it!! Just when you think you are going to shoot the round of your life WGT will screw you out of it I promise!!! Good luck!

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Fri, Mar 22 2013 3:46 PM

+1 regarding the Starter wedges - replace by Ping+!

In comparison to your custom clubs, your ball choice looks a bit exaggerated to me. If you care about your expenses and don't mind a wee faster meter movement, you might wanna change to WGT's Tour-SD balls at a quarter the costs.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Fri, Mar 22 2013 4:04 PM

As always I agree with the ball too, When I finally upgraded clubs the SD ball was fine at the lower levels and quite a few players at high levels still use them.

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Fri, Mar 22 2013 4:05 PM

programer:

I am new here and I am enjoying it very much so. Hope to see you out there, Have a nice day

Yeah, well wait until you get to Tour Pro , then the game as you know it will change. So welcome to the Pain Factory . Here your heart will be broken , and your dreams shattered . Your soul will be scourged ,and tears will flow . Yes this is the Pain Factory , where disappointing moments , will know you by name . Welcome to World Golf Tour , the most aggravating game , you will ever enjoy playing .

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sat, Mar 23 2013 11:50 AM

welcome aboard!

-wgticon

RSS