Forums

Help › Forums

Booo Legend

Wed, Mar 27 2013 10:34 AM (175 replies)
  • Bellabluesilver
    60 Posts
    Mon, Mar 25 2013 9:58 AM

If WGTsbloshoe is happy with everything I would love to play alt shot with Josh, we would be a great team I hope, as long I don't shout at him :P

We have 3 computers and 2 tablets. 6 cats,loads of fish

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Mon, Mar 25 2013 10:02 AM

Way to go, you tell em Bledshoe

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Mon, Mar 25 2013 10:04 AM

WGTdbloshoe:
    Why would I shut down this thread?  No one is going super crazy and everyone is staying civil.  I am not going to shut down threads unless there are some serious issues going on

I'd have thought one person being picked on was a pretty good reason.

• borntobesting
    9,679 Posts
    Mon, Mar 25 2013 10:06 AM

chrisironsbones:
    I'm not defending any one because its a waste of legal aid, but maybe they cant play alternate shot together because they only have 1 PC  (can you only have one game browser open at same time~?)

You don't even need a PC to play this game. I played 3 holes in the last 3 nights on my Samsung Galaxy S II phone. Sure it isn't easy,the screen is so small but it can be done. 

• Bellabluesilver
    60 Posts
    Mon, Mar 25 2013 10:08 AM

can you play it on a blackberry bold?

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Mon, Mar 25 2013 10:11 AM

Well, got to admire them taking whats said in forums on board.  Just to prove EVERY ONE WRONG, they've both played each other today for the first time ever.  Coincidence?  Or just teaching every one a lesson.

All this fuss over nothing.  Can i open an account for my 4 year old?  She loves watching me play but am i breaking any rules by letting her sit on my lap and take a shot now and again to keep her amused?  Does this count as multy accounting??

• Bellabluesilver
    60 Posts
    Mon, Mar 25 2013 10:16 AM

chrisironsbones:

Well, got to admire them taking whats said in forums on board.  Just to prove EVERY ONE WRONG, they've both played each other today for the first time ever.  Coincidence?  Or just teaching every one a lesson.

This could be my last day on this game so I got him to play me, went to extra holes but my putting came through in the end.

I tried to get my 7 year old to play but he said its boring and went back to his DS after 5 minutes

• Glossopade
    518 Posts
    Mon, Mar 25 2013 10:24 AM

Bellabluesilver:

We have 3 computers and 2 tablets. 6 cats,loads of fish

Oh dear !

• bubbadork
    984 Posts
    Mon, Mar 25 2013 11:32 AM

I am not picking on people who are picking their nose. I just got some really good stuff out of mine. I also have nothing against ignorance. Ignorance merely means a lack of knowledge. I, personally, am ignorant of how one would shoot a rocket by a planet in such a way to increase its speed.

I confess, however, that I am not tolerant of those who are abysmally ignorant. That would be people who continually use "ect" in place of "etc." and people who think "antonym" is their father's sister.

It's a failing, but I have decided to live with it.

• carolineRobert
    1,821 Posts
    Mon, Mar 25 2013 2:10 PM

hummm ...this thread made some interesting reading. Especially since joshnosh was in my CC. That's right ---> WAS ...the reason being : i simply don't want to deal with suspecious people

i will never know for sure (just like all of you) if josh and Bella are 2 different people or the very same person ...and i honnestly don't really care much. But i know 3 things for sure :

1- there are many other sandbaggers and multis in here

2- some people will always find a way to cheat the system

3- no one is 100% honest at all times ...here or anywhere else

so why all the fuss ?...i suggest you guys move on to better things and simply forget about them or him. Just do what you guys are really here for ---> play.

RSS