Forums

Help › Forums

Booo Legend

Wed, Mar 27 2013 10:34 AM (175 replies)
  • Joshnosh
    548 Posts
    Sun, Mar 24 2013 11:55 AM

What do you want me to say? you are a bunch of losers behind a keyboard picking on my woman.... you know the rest

you should all be F***ing ashamed of yourselfs

• tramilleo
    1,881 Posts
    Sun, Mar 24 2013 12:44 PM

LMAO ^^^^^^^^ TOO FUNNY AS IF ON QUE, please lock the thread this $hit is killing me ROFLMAO

WEYLON

PS AND IT IS YOURSELVES :)

• notonthis
    893 Posts
    Sun, Mar 24 2013 12:59 PM

And the accused shoot better scores than the ones that accuse them from legend tees with lower level clubs lmao. I'd be worried more about my game the day a level 50 legend is better than me.

• RonCarr
    243 Posts
    Sun, Mar 24 2013 1:01 PM

Joshnosh:

What do you want me to say? you are a bunch of losers behind a keyboard picking on my woman.... you know the rest

you should all be F***ing ashamed of yourselfs

LOL your kidding right? You sir are not very brite to be doing this,but then again in earlier topics,you did admit to be bored...This is so laughable,it borders,dumb and dumber...Sad part you could have been a great player to help others,but you would rather steal from others,,YOU Sir should be ASHAMED

• cchristi42
    57 Posts
    Sun, Mar 24 2013 1:02 PM

tramilleo:

LMAO ^^^^^^^^ TOO FUNNY AS IF ON QUE, please lock the thread this $hit is killing me ROFLMAO

WEYLON

PS AND IT IS YOURSELVES :)

I thought this post was just as funny and predictable though :)

• MainzMan
    9,589 Posts
    Sun, Mar 24 2013 1:08 PM

This is just too funny for words.  Two legends who didn't learn from their first accounts.  Or second, third, who knows and tiered up too fast again.

Mesmorizor hit the nail squarly on the head.  Given what natural talents you both are I find it inconceivable that you haven't played and won an alt shot match together.  Surely this is the best format for a couple to play?

• borntobesting
    9,679 Posts
    Sun, Mar 24 2013 1:21 PM

russellfahey:

I don't mind getting into trouble lol,so my question is this;-

i was intrigued by everyones suspicions so i looked at your profile,and came across this.On the 28th January it says bellab3z5r joined WGT but when i click on that name it is your profile bellabluesilver that comes up.I'm just intrigued as i asked WGTIcon before if it was possible to change my username and was told it wasn't possible.So how come you were able to??

Russell

That was my first thought after I clicked on the link Steve posted. She joined on 1 28 2013 with one name and the same day she had a new name.

January 28, 2013

We have always been told once you select a name when you join it can't be changed.Unless this is just a scripting error it is quite suspicious. 

• Lobsterboy
    4,729 Posts
    Sun, Mar 24 2013 1:30 PM

Bellabluesilver:
    I'm messaging WGTdblonshoe now and see what he says about it

Welcome to WGT shoe :)

• MainzMan
    9,589 Posts
    Sun, Mar 24 2013 1:38 PM

borntobesting:

We have always been told once you select a name when you join it can't be changed.Unless this is just a scripting error it is quite suspicious. 

This is probably just an error on WGT's part.  One guy in our CC was accused of having 2 accounts here in the public forums a couple of years ago because when he made a post the user name that showed in forum activity was different to his proper user name.

• tiger319
    1,186 Posts
    Sun, Mar 24 2013 1:51 PM

This is just too funny for words.  Two legends who didn't learn from their first accounts.  Or second, third, who knows and tiered up too fast again.

Mesmorizor hit the nail squarly on the head.  Given what natural talents you both are I find it inconceivable that you haven't played and won an alt shot match together.  Surely this is the best format for a couple to play?

Its hard to play alternate shot when there is only one person with 2 accounts.

RSS