Forums

Help › Forums

Booo Legend

Wed, Mar 27 2013 10:34 AM (175 replies)
  • Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Mon, Mar 25 2013 4:22 AM

courteneyfish:

The only strange thing here in my opinion is that one of our new moderators hasn't closed this thread. Didn't one of them say that they were going to work 12 hours a day on the forum?

Agree, this thread still stinks!

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Mon, Mar 25 2013 5:18 AM

hyena64:

borntobesting:
    We have always been told once you select a name when you join it can't be changed.Unless this is just a scripting error it is quite suspicious. 

I questioned Icon about names being changed right after I read about Mantis wanting to drop his numbers, & was told he couldn't change it, & besides there was already a Mantis, albeit a very dead account.  Right after that, I saw someone whose name had been changed. Icon specifically told me that the only reason a name change will occur (unless said name breaks rules) is if it is over 10 characters, which the system wont handle, so it must be changed. Well this player's original name was exactly 10 characters, & its new one is obviously more than that. What's up with that? Guess we shall find out tomorrow; hopefully. I'm ready for the other shoe to drop.  

Funny, but since then I've seen plenty of names over 10 characters, but have to take Icon at his word, right?    Icon; any response.  Wouldn't blame you if you didn't, but would be nice.  But I suppose that would violate the first rule of secrecy.

Thanks H :)

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Mon, Mar 25 2013 5:54 AM

mantis0014:
    Funny, but since then I've seen plenty of names over 10 characters.

Who? who? who? Anyway I think it's a good rule, I wouldn't want known poltroons reappearing with a new Moniker.

• bubbadork
    984 Posts
    Mon, Mar 25 2013 7:26 AM

One amusing thing about this thread is the number of people who were, apparently, picking their nose all through school.

• Rockitch
    1,022 Posts
    Mon, Mar 25 2013 8:58 AM

...picking my nose right now....lmao

:)

R.

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Mon, Mar 25 2013 9:26 AM

Bellabluesilver:

It should be resolved today he said he would look into it first thing today 

Looking into it now.  Will send you a email by end of business.

-WGTdbloshoe

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Mon, Mar 25 2013 9:39 AM

courteneyfish:

The only strange thing here in my opinion is that one of our new moderators hasn't closed this thread. Didn't one of them say that they were going to work 12 hours a day on the forum?

Why would I shut down this thread?  No one is going super crazy and everyone is staying civil.  I am not going to shut down threads unless there are some serious issues going on.  Threads like this will runs its own course and end fairly quickly. Lol I am not going to be going all big brother on threads.

-WGTdbloshoe

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Mon, Mar 25 2013 9:49 AM

senec:
    Strange we have'nt heard from HIM at all in this thread.????

Next post as if by magic!

Joshnosh:

What do you want me to say? you are a bunch of losers behind a keyboard picking on my woman.... you know the rest

you should all be F***ing ashamed of yourselfs

This made me laugh so much. Has Warcraft got WGT forums too..lol

I'm not defending any one because its a waste of legal aid, but maybe they cant play alternate shot together because they only have 1 PC  (can you only have one game browser open at same time~?)

But If they did have 2 PC's, wouldn't they want to play aternate shot together??

RSS