Forums

Help › Forums

Booo Legend

Wed, Mar 27 2013 10:34 AM (175 replies)
  • Lobsterboy
    4,729 Posts
    Mon, Mar 25 2013 4:44 PM

carolineRobert:
    joshnosh was in my CC. That's right ---> WAS ...the reason being : i simply don't want to deal with suspecious people

Don't blame you Caroline . . . suspicions have been cranked up even more now that he's made a point of playing a couple of AS games (after people have been saying it's suspicious that "they" haven't played together) with his other account (easily done with 2 computers).

It stinks to high heaven and I wish he would disappear just as fast as he made Legend . . . but I doubt he will somehow . .

carolineRobert:
    move on to better things and simply forget about them or him

Good plan . .

• BoscoCheeznuts
    6 Posts
    Mon, Mar 25 2013 7:20 PM

Start date. Legend. Earnings. WGT insight............puhleeeze!!!!!!!!

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Mon, Mar 25 2013 7:42 PM

Dang, now I know why I don't get here (forums) often anymore.

Just one question for the questioning folk...why would the OP announce?

Sure, some folks have masochistic tendencies and enjoy the pain, but really...11 pages and going strong!

Good on ya'll!!!

Heading back to community help, seeing if I can be constructive.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, Mar 25 2013 8:33 PM

hyena64:

But as you say, deciding to live with it beats the heck out of trying to correct & teach everyone.  Much less trouble & a lot safer.  

I'd leave the teaching to those who understand the correct use of an ampersand. Just saying...

• cchristi42
    57 Posts
    Mon, Mar 25 2013 8:34 PM

MBaggese:

Just one question for the questioning folk...why would the OP announce?

Because Trolls like winning the Internet :)

• notonthis
    893 Posts
    Mon, Mar 25 2013 8:37 PM

Yeah MBaggese its sad and the first one to accuse everytime i run into him in mpc he declines before i can even put in a number lol. But i bet anything these low level legends would play any day. I guess he rather troll and call people cheats. Just FORGETABOUTIT and play you own game.

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Mon, Mar 25 2013 8:38 PM

This thread has gone too far IMHO.......it's turned into a WGT Inquisition. Do you guys plan to bring out the "dunking chair"?

In medieval witch trials inquisitors used the infamous “water test” to confirm a woman's guilt. The infamous dunking chair was a punishment reserved for women. Supposed witches were immersed, or dunked, into a body of water repeatedly until they either drowned or confessed. If they confessed they would be executed or burned at the stake.

*** I'm in no way defending multiaccounting or cheating ***

BUT when the situation involves 2 players living together under the same roof, sharing the same connection...i.e man & wife, father & son and in this case partner & fiance, then I have to conclude the WGT Inquisition would be better NOT to pursue such players because it can only end up with honest players being harassed, many of whom might feel so upset by it all they choose to leave and regardless how people feel about MA's..... hounding players who live under the same roof needs a line drawn under it.

RSS