Forums

Help › Forums

New IRL hacker!

rated by 0 users
Wed, Mar 27 2013 8:54 PM (2 replies)
  • NIckO310
    7 Posts
    Tue, Mar 26 2013 8:56 AM

new to wgt, playing a couple weeks, enjoying the game alot! ... very curious about the career earnings, cant seem to find info on that.. and the earn free credits seems to be a tough task for me, i never qualify for the surveys! guess ill buy a few credits soon!

i think it would be cool to see some of the top recruiting colleges golf courses, seems to be a lot of the same courses as any other pc/console golf game!

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Tue, Mar 26 2013 10:06 AM

NIckO310:

new to wgt, playing a couple weeks, enjoying the game alot! ... very curious about the career earnings, cant seem to find info on that.. and the earn free credits seems to be a tough task for me, i never qualify for the surveys! guess ill buy a few credits soon!

i think it would be cool to see some of the top recruiting colleges golf courses, seems to be a lot of the same courses as any other pc/console golf game!

First off welcome to the game!  Career earnings is just a stat that shows you how well you are doing.  Can't use career earning to purchase anything.

- WGTdbloshoe

• NIckO310
    7 Posts
    Wed, Mar 27 2013 8:54 PM

kk sounds good, thanks!

RSS