Help › Forums

The beginner putter is screwy on 150ft setting

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jul 27 2010 12:30 PM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • golferrrrr
    44 Posts
    Wed, Jul 14 2010 9:34 PM

Whenever I use the 150ft setting the damn ball shoots out 45 degrees from where I'm aiming. Ridiculous. Fix that. Anybody else notice this?

• lky1945
    1 Posts
    Wed, Jul 14 2010 10:14 PM

you are very right on a very big slope on the green right to left you aim to the farthst right and the ball rolls left as soon as it leaves the putter, it doen"t matter how hard you strike the or how soft you strike the ball,this sucks there is something very wrong

• golferrrrr
    44 Posts
    Sat, Jul 17 2010 2:51 PM

ok good, it does that to somebody else. You're aiming and it just shoots out to the side like wtf.

• golferrrrr
    44 Posts
    Mon, Jul 26 2010 6:44 PM

i guess they'll just leave it. oh well

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Jul 26 2010 6:46 PM

Good Lord, golfer. Switch to the other putter in your bag! You too, Iky.You guys are using the basic this-is-how-it-works putter with absolutely zero accuracy.  DOH!   :-)

• golferrrrr
    44 Posts
    Mon, Jul 26 2010 7:14 PM

No the thing's buggy you go to shoot on 150 or 300 and it springs out 45 degrees to where you're aiming from. Its obviously a planned bug so you dump the putter. But screw those money grubbers, i'm going to keep using the beginner putter because i like how slow it is. If they'd make a starter plus LW, SW and putter then i'd buy those but other than that, GFY over this one, WGT. Thats rigged, BAD.

• golferrrrr
    44 Posts
    Mon, Jul 26 2010 7:30 PM

testing out the starter putter on 150 and 300 and its not doing this spring out to the side rubbish. come on wgt, get in the zone and address this. sheesh. and wheres my starter plus. you call it a "set" yet there's no starter plus in LW and SW or putter.. i guess so you can grub more money out of newbies with this rigged fast meter rubbish.

Testing out this starter putter left and right with the 150 and 300 and it doesnt spring out to the side like the beginner. Boy you guys at wgt are crooked with this rigged crap trying to grub money out of newbies. shame on you guys.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Jul 27 2010 4:47 AM

HUH? Where did I even insinuate that? You come here  whining and pointing fingers because you're using a beginner putter and I try to help by pointing you to something free that you obviously don't know you have and that makes me King whatever?  Then you actually try it and see that I'm right. What did I miss?

FYI you might learn what those dots mean-like the precision one and the meter speeds are identical on the 2 FREE putters.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Jul 27 2010 10:26 AM

Why would I try a putter like that? A beginner putter with zero attributes-lmao-you should be happy it doesn't putt backwards. Why are you even using it? My guess is you didn't know about the other one until I told you. You're welcome for that bit of enlightenment.

There are plenty of good golfers here that use that very putter, the starter, and they do quite well with it. I would imagine with your tenacity you will probably be OK with it too. Check the price tag on it while you're at it. That's money-grubbing WGT's way of helping you enjoy this game. Try it.  

• RChapman2010
    172 Posts
    Tue, Jul 27 2010 10:38 AM

Too bad you can't buy manners in the pro shop, eh?

YankeeJim:

golferrrrr:
    With your 25,000 forum posts you look like you're going for the diamond "sticks his nose in every thread" golden yips award. Now gtfo.

Um, that would be 2500, about 10% of what you think and no thanks on the fight. It's obvious we're not on the same page. You don't want help. Sorry I did.

• PAGES
RSS