Forums

Help › Forums

friend cant play

rated by 0 users
Fri, Apr 12 2013 1:30 PM (1 replies)
  • gersman1972
    832 Posts
    Fri, Apr 12 2013 10:25 AM

hi guys my friend joined wgt yesterday he has come round to my house tonight and we signed into his account as he wants me to show him the game but it wont let him hit the ball we went to join a game but it says we need to play the tutorial first so we do but when he hits the ball it keeps going back and saying an error occured please close this window  any ideas why he cant play on his account from my house we are baffled thanks in advance for help

steve 

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Fri, Apr 12 2013 1:30 PM

gersman1972:

hi guys my friend joined wgt yesterday he has come round to my house tonight and we signed into his account as he wants me to show him the game but it wont let him hit the ball we went to join a game but it says we need to play the tutorial first so we do but when he hits the ball it keeps going back and saying an error occured please close this window  any ideas why he cant play on his account from my house we are baffled thanks in advance for help

steve 

hi

can you please try another browser and see if it helps. there are also some checkboxes in tutorials, which you can uncheck so they won't come back once you gone through them for the first time.

-wgticon

RSS