Help › Forums

Hello everybody

rated by 0 users
Sat, May 4 2013 2:29 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Dekalb17
    3 Posts
    Wed, Apr 17 2013 3:36 AM

First, i am french, so excuse me for my low level of english...

I am very happy to find a golf game like WGT.

I have used to play on PGA2000 on my pc, it was, it is still a good golf simulation. I try also to play golf in real but it is requests so much time... Golf courses are relaxing places for eyes and mind. I am playing one near the ocean.

For the moment, i am discovering WGT and only play closest to hole weeks challenges. Hope playing tournaments soon.

A big thanks to WGT developpers and community !

• AntonioBunkeras
    262 Posts
    Wed, Apr 17 2013 10:31 AM

Welcome mon ami! I'm not trying to put you off, but expect this golf simulation to be very challenging and difficult to master. But then again, you know, as a real golf player, how difficult real golf is. Enjoy!

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Wed, Apr 17 2013 1:49 PM

Bonjour,

welcome aboard!

-wgticon

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Wed, Apr 17 2013 2:08 PM

Welcome to he best golf game on line. Yes it is difficult to master (some of us never do lol) but it is realistic and fun.

Search the forums for tips and read the FAQ for the putting and chipping tips. Like to real game, the short game is the determining factor to producing good score.

And there are many French players and French speakers on here so you will have no problem (and your English is good - puts my very bad French to shame). Most important thing is to enjoy the game.

alan

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Apr 17 2013 2:39 PM

Welcome to the wacky world of WGT. Contact Frappe immediately, he will tell you who to stay away from, especially me and Opy.

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Wed, Apr 17 2013 3:42 PM

renniw52:
    who to stay away from, especially me and Opy.

OUCH .

Have fun with the game Sir , Enjoy , and dont let the Vem or space bar bug stop you from a great game .

iaar ( R ) ft

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Wed, Apr 17 2013 7:52 PM

Salut,and welcome to WGT ....   (( Soi Patient  et quand tu veut rejoindre un club , regarde Sherbrooke Country Club ,,,,,,,))          Pour le plaisir de jouer en Francais :)   Golf on WGT  is for all to enjoy    :)             Francois (Frapp)        

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Wed, Apr 17 2013 8:00 PM

Heres your first real english lesson .RRUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Swinging

• Steven1163
    2,912 Posts
    Wed, Apr 17 2013 8:47 PM

Welcome to this fun little soap called Days of Our WGT....where more whining and griping happen as regularly as a birdie...good luck to u and enjoy the fun while it lasts!!!

• senec
    252 Posts
    Thu, Apr 18 2013 6:09 AM

Salut et bienvenue à wgt.

Ne t'occupes pas de la négativité sur le forum,c'est seulement un petit pourcentage de râleurs qui ne sont jamais content.

Plein de gens  y jouent et s'y amusent beaucoup car c'est un jeu extraordinaire.

Bonne chance et sois patient....

• PAGES
RSS