Forums

Help › Forums

How i play

rated by 0 users
Fri, Apr 26 2013 9:47 AM (3 replies)
  • notonthis
    893 Posts
    Fri, Apr 26 2013 6:44 AM

Just added a new video to my page shot 28 but should of been perfect 26 but i make two easy mistakes. ADVISORY was sleepy but had to be up early so the music is on so if rap is not your thing then just mute the video.Part 2 will be up in a little have to make a few runs later.

• Agassi1991
    777 Posts
    Fri, Apr 26 2013 8:22 AM

Hi

Where did you get that calculater?

Thanks

Agassi1991

• notonthis
    893 Posts
    Fri, Apr 26 2013 8:38 AM

Hi Agassi that calculator actually came equipped with my pc on windows 8. It's alot better looking than the one i had in my first videos on my xp system. I was using one i bought from the store but a little to much to drink and my 8 iron going 155 with full bs into a head wind i threw it against the wall.

• MainzMan
    9,590 Posts
    Fri, Apr 26 2013 9:47 AM

notonthis:

but a little to much to drink and my 8 iron going 155 with full bs into a head wind i threw it against the wall.

That's too funny.  I knocked a bottle of beer over mine a couple of weeks ago and some of the keys started needing a good clout to make them work.  About 3 days ago I got really pissed off with it while also pissed in the good old sense and did the same as you.  I'm still finding bits behind furniture.

I couldn't watch the video sadly, copyright reasons stops it being played here.

RSS