Forums

Help › Forums

How do you save a replay?

rated by 0 users
Tue, Aug 7 2012 5:50 AM (7 replies)
  • Maverick7272
    15 Posts
    Tue, Jul 20 2010 6:59 AM

How do you save a replay of one of your good shots??

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Tue, Jul 20 2010 1:46 PM

Hi Maverick,

There are three ways that you can view/save your replay.  During your shot there will be a "View Replay" check box in the bottom left of the screen.  Just check that box while the ball is in flight and it will automatically replay the shot when it finishes.  If you miss the chance to check the box during the shot just go to the MENU and choose REPLAY LAST SHOT before you hit the next shot.

If the last shot you hit ended up in the hole you can choose the VIEW REPLAY option from the scorecard screen (to the left of continue).

No matter which way you choose to view the replay you'll be given an option to save it after you have finished watching it.  Just click the SAVE button that pops up after the replay is over, give it a name, click SAVE one more time and you're good to go.

Good Luck =)

• Maverick7272
    15 Posts
    Wed, Jul 21 2010 2:04 AM

Many thanks, i will have a go at it.

• Maverick7272
    15 Posts
    Wed, Jul 21 2010 7:27 AM

seems to work fine on the rounds when you are playing on your own but during a stroke play match, the view replay option wasn't on the screen??

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Wed, Jul 21 2010 11:50 AM

Sorry about that.   I neglected to mention that replays can only be saved in single play.

• Maverick7272
    15 Posts
    Thu, Jul 22 2010 1:21 AM

That's fine thanks again for your help.

• jonjon2010
    1 Posts
    Tue, Sep 28 2010 7:53 PM

when i try to hame the shot ,i left click ,but the curser dissapeers and i cant type a name.when i right click i cant make a report ,it wont let me type.thanks.

• DavidKrupi
    3 Posts
    Tue, Aug 7 2012 5:50 AM

I am playing best of putting blitz n I am able to save any replay, except last one, why?

RSS