Forums

Help › Forums

alternate challenge

Wed, May 29 2013 9:53 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • leezoey
    2 Posts
    Wed, May 29 2013 10:09 AM

please   wgt   you  have  skins  challenge     so  now  we  should  have  the  chance  to  play  alternate  challenge  it would  be  a  hit    you  and  your  partner  would  split  pot   it  would  be  awesome  please  give  it  a  shot  thank  you 

• WakeIsland
    213 Posts
    Wed, May 29 2013 11:06 AM

I would play alernate if t were a challege for credits, otherwise you just wasting your ball.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Wed, May 29 2013 11:19 AM

It would also be neat in a Skins format...

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Wed, May 29 2013 3:28 PM

hi

I dont think it's a good idea. credit games best to be left to individuals vs. individuals.

-wgticon

• jsweetcr
    1,209 Posts
    Wed, May 29 2013 3:47 PM

WGTicon:

hi

I dont think it's a good idea. credit games best to be left to individuals vs. individuals.

-wgticon

it is. each individual in the partnership can "decide" if they want to participate. No body would be forcing the other person to be a part of it. You know the risks in a challenge regardless of whether you have  a partner or not.

Why does WGT care really. If the people want it. What harm does it have. You guys take a rake on all credits anyhow.

Don't start pretending now that you actually care about us or want to protect us.  LOL

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Wed, May 29 2013 3:54 PM

WGTicon:

hi

-wgticon

From March 26th news:

CHALLENGES – You currently cannot play Alt Shot games for WGT Credits, like you can in Match Play, Skins and CTTH Challenge games, but let us know if you'd like to see that added in the future.

My take is WGT is asking the players if they'ed like it.

• dflop
    1,877 Posts
    Wed, May 29 2013 4:20 PM

Sounds Grand to me , it would put a little fun into a game with friends & as it has been said no one is forcing anyone to play .

dflop !

• SwingingRoofer
    456 Posts
    Wed, May 29 2013 7:25 PM

ID LIKE TO SEE IT AS A OPTION!!

• GoroMK
    2 Posts
    Wed, May 29 2013 9:53 PM

Well, I think this has been on peoples minds for awhile now and in a perfect world I think it would be the best format on WGT, however reality is that u would have endless disconnects and backstabbing and obviously worst,the loss of credits.If it became an option then fine but a warning to all persons, you wouldn't like your own partner disconnecting on you as i have experienced and countless others.Not to mention just getting a game underway.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Thu, May 30 2013 2:28 AM

jsweetcr:

WGTicon:

hi

-wgticon

it is. each individual in the partnership can "decide" if they want to participate. No body would be forcing the other person to be a part of it. You know the risks in a challenge regardless of whether you have  a partner or not.

Why does WGT care really. If the people want it. What harm does it have. You guys take a rake on all credits anyhow.

Don't start pretending now that you actually care about us or want to protect us.  LOL

That sounds great until someone misses 3 fter for 8 skins. 

MBaggese:

From March 26th news:

CHALLENGES – You currently cannot play Alt Shot games for WGT Credits, like you can in Match Play, Skins and CTTH Challenge games, but let us know if you'd like to see that added in the future.

My take is WGT is asking the players if they'ed like it.

Of course, I simply stated my own opinion but if there is enough interest, of course it'll be worth considering.

-wgticon

• PAGES
RSS