Forums

Help › Forums

WGT thinks I'm homosexual

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jun 17 2013 7:33 PM (32 replies)
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, Jun 7 2013 1:50 PM

Hey a Doctor from my home state saved a baby moose while she was fishing. It's on the net today. At least love the fisherman Doc. LOL

• Lobsterboy
    4,729 Posts
    Mon, Jun 10 2013 2:44 PM

• bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Tue, Jun 11 2013 10:58 AM

on the main page i usually get the " 2 friends are spying on you " add.  the other day it came up as " the FBI are spying on you " laughed so hard nearly pizzed myself !! well if they want to come up here they can buy the doughnuts !!   LMAO

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Tue, Jun 11 2013 11:09 AM

MichaelStroke:
    gay Alaskan cruise

Bon Voyage

• borntobesting
    9,685 Posts
    Tue, Jun 11 2013 12:54 PM

MichaelStroke:

GlassMan27:

The ads you see are determined by your browsing history. WGT does not pick the ads, they just sell the space. Not insinuating anything, just sayin'.

I guess Big Brother isn't watching me closely enough.  I'm not going to any of those types of websites.

On the other hand, that NuWave convection oven at the top of the page is something I'm interested in.  I guess it's hit-and-miss.

These ads are Google ads and are tied to your Google searches. You don't have to go to a site just type it into the Google search box is enough for Google to give an ad.

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Wed, Jun 12 2013 9:49 AM

borntobesting:

MichaelStroke:

GlassMan27:

The ads you see are determined by your browsing history. WGT does not pick the ads, they just sell the space. Not insinuating anything, just sayin'.

I guess Big Brother isn't watching me closely enough.  I'm not going to any of those types of websites.

On the other hand, that NuWave convection oven at the top of the page is something I'm interested in.  I guess it's hit-and-miss.

These ads are Google ads and are tied to your Google searches. You don't have to go to a site just type it into the Google search box is enough for Google to give an ad.

Well, as I'm very political, I did and have done plenty of research on same-sex marriage here in America in the recent past through search engines.  I guess they think you have to be gay to support gay marriage.

Heh.

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Wed, Jun 12 2013 9:55 AM

MichaelStroke:
    I guess they think

• AGibbs1
    53 Posts
    Thu, Jun 13 2013 4:18 PM

LOL Zio!

• TallAcePaul
    1,455 Posts
    Fri, Jun 14 2013 4:32 AM

Mines for life insurance. Think I'll go to the doctors.

Now its M&S underpants.

Now its Autotrader.

Think I'll go home, change my pants and then drive to the Doctor.

RSS