Forums

Help › Forums

hi all........

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jul 16 2013 10:19 PM (20 replies)
  • wayne5347
    59 Posts
    Mon, Jun 24 2013 7:37 AM

I agree with some posters, RUN AWAY as quick as you can. This game can get addictive very quickly.

• david180667
    5 Posts
    Tue, Jul 9 2013 2:33 PM

Wow....nice replies, thanks for that!  Well, I joined up when it was quite late at night, and then went to bed, and promptly forgot that I had done so!  So, I've returned and am about to have my first game vs. a human!

Cheers al!!

David

• DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Tue, Jul 9 2013 3:40 PM

Welcome David.

Very refreshing to see a new player that doesn't slag the game off on day one just because they can't play well.

Wgt has a very long learning curve. I've played 4000 rounds and i'm still learning every day. The journey on the way up through the tiers is a lot of fun and can also be frustrating at times. There's lots of helpful people in the forums to learn from though when you get stuck.

Good luck to you sir

Dazza

• AgentBrown123
    907 Posts
    Tue, Jul 9 2013 5:21 PM

Leave while you can!!! =D jk have fun out there,if you want any tips I'd be happy to help.

AB

• TurkishTerror
    2,177 Posts
    Tue, Jul 9 2013 6:25 PM

Hi there,  This heres a great game.  Me and mys family, we's plays this against eachother.  Some days Pop will come home smellin like pesticides to kill the root eating corn worms and he says, "who wants some of Papas clubs"! and we's go to our computers playin against eachother and what not.   Sometimes he hits it in the rough and i hear him yellin at my Ma, sayin "you ugly whore, why cant you ever leave me alone, this balls in the rough cause your a$$ now get me some sweet tea ".  Rover be barkin while he yellin.  My sisters got her golf stuff in pink.   I dressed mines avatars with a hat and stripped pants.  Them fancy ones you see people at the mall wearin.   Anyways, you have a good one ya hear.. ..................................  

Earl Campbell Sumter Smith Jr. III

• AgentBrown123
    907 Posts
    Tue, Jul 9 2013 6:56 PM

what in gods name did I just read!???? roflmfao

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Tue, Jul 9 2013 7:06 PM

OMG ....................................................LMFAO

Ya'll come back now, ya hear?

• Boomerboy44
    1,514 Posts
    Tue, Jul 9 2013 7:56 PM

Welcome David.  Don't pay no mind to TT. They let him out now and then and he always has  something  interesting to say. Enjoy the game on your climb to Tour Legend. It's a great ride.

• Billywallawalla
    9 Posts
    Sun, Jul 14 2013 9:08 AM

Hi David....enjoy the links,and good people

• AGArgent
    343 Posts
    Sun, Jul 14 2013 11:23 AM

david180667:

Wow....nice replies, thanks for that!  Well, I joined up when it was quite late at night, and then went to bed, and promptly forgot that I had done so!  So, I've returned and am about to have my first game vs. a human!

Cheers al!!

David

And, David, if you ain't tried it yet, go to http://gameknot.com for the best on-line chess site. Correspondence, blitz..whatever you want. Lemme know if you sign up.

RSS