Forums

Help › Forums

Solid black square in middle of game screen

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jan 5 2014 7:38 AM (61 replies)
  • cizzycustard090
    218 Posts
    Mon, Aug 26 2013 11:39 AM

Getting this all the time over the last week?????

• hotmas
    661 Posts
    Mon, Aug 26 2013 3:42 PM

WGTicon:
    has it fix itself?

No.

It's been happening to me over the last 2-3 weeks and, again, tonight. It appears to occur when a game is loading and that sneaky scroll bar appears (you know, the one that stops you scrolling down for your next club without seeing an advert for a pizza or insurance policy for the over-50s). The game loads but the ad box remains in a darkened, more sinister form. When this happens, I usually close the window, go for a stroll around the block with the slug (on a leash, of course!), make a cup of tea and re-open the game.

Tonight it didn't work. I tried the above routine twice without success, so I reversed it-even walked the slug off the leash (tricky)-to no avail.

It's time for WGT to admit that it's ever-increasing search to extort more from it's users without fixing the basic glitches in the game (i.e. Flash. Ahaa! Leader of...) is their main priority and then we'd all know where we stand; WGT with a huge bank balance and me with a flaccid leash shouting, "Eric? Eric the Slug?...Eric, where are you?...".

Did you know I know a lawyer or two? 

• Timotheelmo
    1 Posts
    Wed, Jan 1 2014 11:54 PM

It all started after you guys minimized the menu between holes so you can show more ads due to gained space. Just undo whatever *** **** you did and we all will be fine.

Just right now i have to br thrown out from my 2nd game attempt. When the black box appears you need to close the browser and return to game. But we can only do it twice because after 3rd disconnection it says i am out of the game.

But guess what, without your customers, those ads won't bring much of a money to you guys either, people are fed up with it. Fix it ffs!

• Sriley13
    235 Posts
    Fri, Jan 3 2014 4:36 AM

I agree 100% with the above post!  Come on WGT these ads are a pain!  I have had to refresh my gameclient window 8 times to play a weekly singles game.  This is ridiculous!!!!

• brhthecarpenter
    333 Posts
    Fri, Jan 3 2014 4:50 AM

please fix this f%^%ckin bug im gettin fed up with this game, after almost 4 years this sht never ends.

• abndave
    268 Posts
    Fri, Jan 3 2014 3:02 PM

Hmm  seems  like reoccurring bug's on WGT lately is starting to be S .O . P

• cbbcrazy
    488 Posts
    Fri, Jan 3 2014 4:26 PM
    Been fighting this black box thing for days, what is up with this? You are giving me an excuse to quit buying your equipment and playing this game so much, wait that may not be a bad thing. Fix it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ShaylaRose
    96 Posts
    Fri, Jan 3 2014 5:23 PM

Having this problem as well. Can't finish a multiplayer game without it appearing...

• howmanylicks
    843 Posts
    Fri, Jan 3 2014 6:23 PM

This is happening to me too....and for me, it's when there is NOT an ad below the scorecard, that's when I get the black box across the screen.   I have to play an entire hole for it to go away although it has gone on for 3 holes.   It's cost me 2 balls so far =/

• rmchangin
    1,327 Posts
    Sat, Jan 4 2014 5:26 AM

When the Black box appears.....click on the Menu  open up the score card...let it fully open then close....Black box should disappear.....Greg......But as I said in my Post WE should not have to go through all this crap and fix it OUR SELF'S.....THIS IS WGT JOB!

RSS