Forums

Help › Forums

Solid black square in middle of game screen

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jan 5 2014 7:38 AM (61 replies)
  • LVFrank
    25 Posts
    Tue, Jun 25 2013 2:42 PM

For the last 5 days now...I have battled with trying to figure out a remedy to the large solid black square that has appeared in the middle of the game screen....after much inquiring and agitation, its been brought to my attention that in fact its WGT's advertising screen area that just wont fade out at the end of the advertisment. It has so far cost me 3 sleeves of balls and countless bad shots and over stroke penalties. The advertisements start,,,pause themselves before concluding...and randomly restart at the most unoppurtune of times....I dont know what else to do about it....recently it appears at its own discretion and disappears in the same mysterious way. Again today a few good round were ruined because of the advertisement square appearing randomly...if necessary I would be happy to include a screenshot of this most annoying nuisance. After long and strenous efforts by me to climb to the next tier, never having been so close before as I am now, it seems that every effort is being made to keep me from excelling, as ridiculous as this may sound. Please WGT....help us help you by immediately addressing the concerns of so many of us who have come to love your game.

Sincerely,

LVFrank

WGT Nations Member....Country Club Owner.....and unhappy Golfer

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Wed, Jun 26 2013 12:30 AM

hi

has it fix itself? we have had  a recurring issue with 1 of the ads but I think it's fixed now?

-wgticon

• LVFrank
    25 Posts
    Wed, Jun 26 2013 1:40 PM

Adblock seems to have remedied the problem.

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Wed, Jun 26 2013 4:11 PM

Was this the over 25 only advert by any chance not being shown because you couldn't put in your date of birth , having problems with that one in earn free credits, not ending and not giving the credits for approximately the same length of time ?

• Bronski21a
    17 Posts
    Sat, Aug 10 2013 6:35 PM

This bug is not fixed because i now have the black box on game screen on all browsers

• davidh29
    1,189 Posts
    Sun, Aug 11 2013 1:06 AM

Yep, the black block is back. Tried re-loading a few times, and intermittently, and annoyingly, it's back,

WGT..can you advise. I have some single play tourneys to complete

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sun, Aug 11 2013 1:26 AM

The  Mods only work during USA hours. The rest of the world isn't  important.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sun, Aug 11 2013 2:59 AM

courteneyfish:

The  Mods only work during USA hours. The rest of the world isn't  important.

wrong :) I am always here:)

can you guys tell what AD it is? if possible, please post a screen shot.

-wgticon

• caker72
    307 Posts
    Sun, Aug 11 2013 3:07 AM

yip,big black box in the middle of the screen,tried all the usual stuff,had to w/d from a rg too.cant see what the ad is either.

cancel that,its an ad for btsport and its fixed itself.

:-)

• edwardr9189
    772 Posts
    Sun, Aug 11 2013 3:14 AM

same prob here for me today unplayable black box just keeps appearing in middle of game screen wgticon tried everything to resolve issue 

RSS