Forums

Help › Forums

Let things get out of hand so let us buried the hatchet

Wed, Jul 3 2013 8:53 AM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • HWei
    534 Posts
    Tue, Jul 2 2013 7:10 PM

Well to start I'll buried the hatchet & say 2 all members here ,I may not b friendly on some of forums that I've either stated may b to standards ,but there r @ some point will get out of hand 4 other members feels that its not wanted ,so again I'm sry 4 all said on here . I have this ,where any issues will get under my skin tend blow everything out of aspect .

Since I've been here I only playing ,just 4 fun & get away from stress ,but stress is overpower my ability other taking out on others here which is NOT 

Again 2 all Members Here   , apology to all

In addition 2 all of this is friendly game not 2 take out all frustration  either on all forums that has been mention here has NO meaning , but hey we all have issues who's 2 state our minds about this ?

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Tue, Jul 2 2013 7:28 PM

HWei:
    issues will get under my skin tend blow everything out of aspect .

Happens to us all but, never apologize...unless 

We meant what we said @ the time so......We either get 'muzzled' , 'embarrassed' or stick two fingers up and say "deal with it"..??

I can deal with all 3 options......but tend to lean towards the latter.

Andy

And don't you mean "proportion" ? lol

• HWei
    534 Posts
    Tue, Jul 2 2013 7:47 PM

alcaucin:

HWei:
    issues will get under my skin tend blow everything out of aspect .

Happens to us all but, never apologize...unless 

We meant what we said @ the time so......We either get 'muzzled' , 'embarrassed' or stick two fingers up and say "deal with it"..??

I can deal with all 3 options......but tend to lean towards the latter.

Andy

And don't you mean "proportion" ? lol

Ty I can relate 2 that ,but 4 me will take sometime , until I myself will redeem self respect 

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Tue, Jul 2 2013 8:11 PM

double post*

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Tue, Jul 2 2013 8:12 PM

HWei:
    I can relate 2 that ,but 4 me will take sometime , until I myself will redeem self respect 

That steers me toward the 2nd option (embarressment)....surely whatever you said can't be that bad ?,It's never is as bad as you think....unless

..don't flagellate yourself, I've said many stupid things over the months and continue to do so but the members here are a discerning lot....

They know if you are being a d*ck @ that moment ( few scoops too many etc ) /  if you are descending towards d*ckness or you always have been a d*ck and forever will be...

Chill m8t..they're a forgiving lot, especially  in the face of contrition :)

Andy

• siggipj76
    2,989 Posts
    Tue, Jul 2 2013 8:29 PM

alcaucin:

HWei:
    I can relate 2 that ,but 4 me will take sometime , until I myself will redeem self respect 

That steers me toward the 2nd option (embarressment)....surely whatever you said can't be that bad ?,It's never is as bad as you think....unless

..don't flagellate yourself, I've said many stupid things over the months and continue to do so but the members here are a discerning lot....

They know if you are being a d*ck @ that moment ( few scoops too many etc ) /  if you are descending towards d*ckness or you always have been a d*ck and forever will be...

surely there is room for an apology, whether or not you were right.

there is always a way to make right. 

I can' t figure out how you guys get so upset about a game.

Siggi

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Tue, Jul 2 2013 8:43 PM

siggipj76:

Very diplomatic, but I disagree. I will not apologize to appease someone if I am in the right. If I am wrong, I will eat humble pie - tastes like vinegar but I will. Luckily I am never wrong :))

What I do try to do is keep arguments on topic and not personalize things - thats when things turn to custard. But some people/things just seem to hit all the wrong buttons.

As for the OP, I know they have had some forum tiffs with a few, but I tried to read the post a few times and I was still confused - I must be getting to old to read textspeak.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Tue, Jul 2 2013 9:01 PM

siggipj76:

Maybe room but not an oft occurrence..in this life for me at least

siggipj76:
    I can' t figure out how you guys get so upset about a game.

Hey, don't lump me in..not upset in the slightest ! Was trying to throw ya man 'a bone'

Andy

• siggipj76
    2,989 Posts
    Tue, Jul 2 2013 9:32 PM

well if nonone wants to bury it , 

then then austria went to war with serbia, then they austrians felt confident with germans backing them went ahead, and the serbs were confident the russians would aid there defence , and that and so forth.

and that ended with a cold war ! 

it could be easier.

Siggi

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Tue, Jul 2 2013 9:38 PM

siggipj76:

well if nonone wants to bury it , 

then then austria went to war with serbia, then they austrians felt confident with germans backing them went ahead, and the serbs were confident the russians would aid there defence , and that and so forth.

and that ended with a cold war ! 

it could be easier.

Siggi

Aaaaah, so this ^^^^ is what OP is apologizing for is it ?

Hey, you two crack on ......not that I wouldn't normally get invovled but atm I could care less with your on going war (no pun intended)

• PAGES
RSS