Forums

Help › Forums

Christmas in July brought to you by MrCaddie

Wed, Jul 24 2013 9:29 AM (23 replies)
  • BuddhaDharma
    45 Posts
    Sun, Jul 14 2013 4:37 PM

Very nice post!  I have several outstanding clubs to give myself and have requested the 7th day to do so.  What a great idea the gift of giving is!  My bag has everything I need except for one thing.  The Taylormade R1 Super TP 8.0 White Driver (L98+)  Like you perhaps there will be a Santa out there that could put one of those in my bag.  I did not get to participate last year so I am really looking forward to this.  God bless everyone out there and their gracious hearts.  Merry Christmas in July to you and all that play on this site.  Vic  (BuddhaDharma).

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sun, Jul 14 2013 5:15 PM

MC and I bounced around some ideas last Christmas. He came up with the 12 days and it has been a wonderful thing. Glad to see it taking off again and happy that I can be part of it. What surprises me the most is the millions of players on here vs the small percentage that participate in these great acts. I am positive that there are hundreds of thousands of players who have the ability. I don't think they read the  forums. LOL

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Sun, Jul 14 2013 5:33 PM

SWEET    714   ..  thats my Pod # on the Mother Ship with with my other friend from pod # 713  ..  Just to let you know  , Keep a open eye to the sky for the next Yancy paranormal 

iaaR ( R ) ft 

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Mon, Jul 15 2013 10:10 AM

Day 1

Santa : pjctas0822      receiver: a123688

Day 2

Santa: renniw52        receivers: lyoncris & josh30000

GOOD LUCK

edit:  will edit this everyday.

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Mon, Jul 15 2013 10:26 AM

Mushy01-

Like last year, I'm doing the same thing you're doing here.

Anything to keep this event on the front page is greatly appreciated.

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Mon, Jul 15 2013 10:31 AM

I just thought the more posts out there, the more its in the public eye ;-)

PS:  there , back on front page again lol

• NSicora
    14 Posts
    Wed, Jul 17 2013 12:12 AM
    This is awesome and as a new WGT golfer I appreciate the generosity. I just recently started shooting in the low 90's and figured I'd never be able to beat that with just the starter set of clubs you get for free. WGT does not give many coins/points for advancing to the next level golfer, so I figured I'd be here forever since I didn't want to spend money to get better clubs. I don't think you'd be able to get some of the unbelievable scores I've seen posted in tournaments without purchasing clubs or other balls.
  • Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Wed, Jul 17 2013 1:34 AM

Day 1

Santa : pjctas0822      receiver: a123688

Day 2

Santa: renniw52        receivers: lyoncris & josh30000

Day 3

Santa: SHRUDE

Day 4

Santa: opyeuclid

Day 5

Santa: TWOMINUSONE

GOOD LUCK

edit:  will edit this everyday.

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Wed, Jul 17 2013 5:24 PM

NSicora:
    This is awesome and as a new WGT golfer I appreciate the generosity. I just recently started shooting in the low 90's and figured I'd never be able to beat that with just the starter set of clubs you get for free. WGT does not give many coins/points for advancing to the next level golfer, so I figured I'd be here forever since I didn't want to spend money to get better clubs. I don't think you'd be able to get some of the unbelievable scores I've seen posted in tournaments without purchasing clubs or other balls.

This event, and the one last year, was put together with players like you in mind.

Keep checking the "And Everything Else" section and maybe you'll find a nice gift in your stocking.

Best wishes,

MC

• patriciawilliams
    3,273 Posts
    Thu, Jul 18 2013 9:08 PM

Getting nearer to the 9th...:-)

RSS