Forums

Help › Forums

Newbie, have a question.......

Fri, Jul 26 2013 2:09 PM (4 replies)
  • BStevens5088
    1 Posts
    Sun, Jul 14 2013 10:37 AM

How can I practice alone, is there a practice hole and/or green I can go to, before I play live against another player?  How do I get there? 

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sun, Jul 14 2013 3:20 PM

hi

yes, you can practice alone in practice mode or rated . from the left side of the many, select stroke play --> pick a course --> set settings and click tee off.

-wgticon

• keidan
    311 Posts
    Wed, Jul 24 2013 10:31 AM

Another option that could suit your needs is to click on "golf courses" from the "wgt community" drop down menu above.  You can select individual holes to play from the various courses. 

And also in case you were wondering, there are no specific practice greens or practice driving ranges available in the game.

-Keith

• Milfshake
    1,260 Posts
    Fri, Jul 26 2013 12:54 PM

WGTicon:

hi

yes, you can practice alone in practice mode or rated . from the left side of the many, select stroke play --> pick a course --> set settings and click tee off.

-wgticon

Thats asking a lot from someone that is new. We have the worlds largest PLAY NOW button and the worlds smallest arrow to click to put a game in practice mode.

• HWei
    534 Posts
    Fri, Jul 26 2013 2:09 PM

Milfshake:

WGTicon:

hi

-wgticon

Thats asking a lot from someone that is new. We have the worlds largest PLAY NOW button and the worlds smallest arrow to click to put a game in practice mode.

From what all of us can gather ,all He's asking is that as to where He can do , so that can do well on this whether it's a ? of ethics to this game 4 anyone here will do . Just sayin ,should cut him some slack .As for WGT Icon is giving some advice ,what's wrong with that ? It's all bout enjoying the game NOT for competition . Get Real 

RSS