Does WGT email CC members when C creats tournaments

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jul 17 2013 4:05 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Wed, Jul 17 2013 12:43 PM

Thank you for caring, Icon.

Alas, your collegue D. has killed any belief in me which may have existed until yesterday with regard to your company's promises.

He has proved to be a "worthy" successor of Pizza: "Bah humbug!"

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Wed, Jul 17 2013 1:48 PM

As a test I changed my email contact to a disposable yahoo mail account last nite.  I got this in that account today.

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Wed, Jul 17 2013 1:57 PM

Is this a change for you, or did you receive them before, too?

Some get these mails, some don't.

I get other WGT mails, e.g. the News. This is proof that WGT is not blocked.

What would be different with a new mail address?

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Wed, Jul 17 2013 2:17 PM

alosso:

Is this a change for you, or did you receive them before, too?

Yes it is a change. I use to get them before the February update, then I quite getting them. I'm on a lot so never missed them. Just wanted to test to see if I would get them again. I don't know it that will help CC owners with the invite/quit requests though.

alosso:

I changed from a gmail to a yahoo mail account. I think if it is just a new account registered would do the trick. I don't think you'd have to change the email client, just the user name/ID.

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Wed, Jul 17 2013 2:50 PM

I receive mine and using Hotmail account if this helps anyone also

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Wed, Jul 17 2013 4:05 PM

alosso:

**Update**

Since last reply, I switched back to the original account and I am now getting the emails there. So I would suggest changing the contact info to a new email account. Once you get the emails there, you could switch back to your original and you should be back in business. I'm thinking that some data corruption occurred at the February update.

• PAGES
RSS