Forums

Help › Forums

On the Fifth day of Christmas in July

Fri, Jul 19 2013 9:49 PM (63 replies)
  • TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Wed, Jul 17 2013 4:06 PM

Ok folks, im still considering Kimind's and Rtevis's requests.

Check your Bag Adamk70. Enjoy the putter, and i hope it shaves off a few strokes.

There are a few other requests in here that are under consideration, so anyone still has a chance.

2 out of 5 gifted so far.

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Wed, Jul 17 2013 4:10 PM

This is great TMO!!!!!

Awesome gift too.

Keep going Santa!

MC

• Rodolphino
    17 Posts
    Wed, Jul 17 2013 4:25 PM

TWOMINUSONE:
    Check your bag Rodolhino. Congrats on getting 1 of these putters. I use the same putter, and it has served me well.

Thank you very much Santa. My first custom club, it's an amazing gift. I'm going to test it all the night i think. ;)

First impression is: The meter seems very good, not too fast (I was a little worried about that), and really regular; the increments are perfect. Now I need to learn & master it (it will take some time), but I can say I love it already. I'm very happy, thank you again! ;)

• AdamK70
    433 Posts
    Wed, Jul 17 2013 4:32 PM

Hi Two,

Thanks ever so much for the putter, I've no excuses for missing the simple putts anymore !!

Let me also thank all of the Santas who are participating in this& for their great generosity in putting up such great gifts.

Thanks again

Adam

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Wed, Jul 17 2013 4:35 PM

TWOMINUSONE:
    Rtevis's requests.

This will be a nice add on to the pr of wedges from a nother Santas helper gift 

iaaR ( R ) ft 

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Wed, Jul 17 2013 4:36 PM

Your welcome Rodolphino. As with any new club, you might need to play with it often before you really see the benefit of it. have fun.

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Wed, Jul 17 2013 4:38 PM

No problem Adam, hope it does wonders for you.

• Elknoxious
    1,123 Posts
    Wed, Jul 17 2013 5:44 PM

Heck of a gift Jimmy!  I wish these types of things were happening when I was just starting. People on here are awesome and the generosity can't be matched elsewhere. 

Take advantage of this opportunity and be sure to thank these generous folks. 

Fine job Santa! Thanks for making this a one of a kind community! 

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Wed, Jul 17 2013 5:55 PM

Elknoxious:
    Heck of a gift Jimmy!

Elknoxious:
    Fine job Santa! Thanks for making this a one of a kind community! 

x2

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Jul 17 2013 6:05 PM

Keep making people happy, there is so much dismay in this world, this is our little way of bringing some joy, well done guys. We seem to be a small group of people out of supposedly millions but we have a huge impact. For the rest of the millions, enough said. Enjoy the rest of Christmas in July.

RSS