Forums

Help › Forums

On the Fifth day of Christmas in July

Fri, Jul 19 2013 9:49 PM (63 replies)
  • TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Thu, Jul 18 2013 3:57 AM

Ok folks, thats day 5 finished now. All putters have been gifted. Best of luck to the rest of the Santa's, and to those who are lucky enough to receive gifts. Thanks to MrC for organising this, and thanks to those who kept the day floating around the forums.

Keep an eye on the forums for day 6 to day 13, still to come.

• arnold1410
    117 Posts
    Thu, Jul 18 2013 4:00 AM

woohoo thank you very much two and i thank all santas for doing such a stellar job.

I hope i can also contribute one day.

thank you once again santa two

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Thu, Jul 18 2013 4:03 AM

arnold1410:

woohoo thank you very much two and i thank all santas for doing such a stellar job.

I hope i can also contribute one day.

thank you once again santa two

Your welcome Arnold. The Rossa beats the spider putter hands down any day in my honest opinion. Stick with it, and it will pay off eventually.

• chefski123
    36 Posts
    Thu, Jul 18 2013 5:42 AM

Hi

Thank You very much for your kind gift.

Hopefully I can now start to improve my putting.

Also may I say you guys are doing a great job helping other.

Once again Thank You Very Much

Chef 

• arnold1410
    117 Posts
    Thu, Jul 18 2013 6:04 AM

thank you two just tried it, it is definitely better than the spider but i need to get used to it. Plenty of practice rounds is on the cards.

• kiminD
    47 Posts
    Thu, Jul 18 2013 7:12 AM

TWOMINUSONE:

Congrats Kimind, hope you enjoy the new putter mate, and it works out great for you.

3 out of 5 gone folks, keep the requests coming.

Thank you very much for your generosity, TWOMINUSONE :-)

Took the club for a few practice rounds and I'm really glad about the 15ft option as opposed to the minimum on my usual WGT starter which was 30ft. And meter speed wasn't much of a problem as I thought it would be.

Once again, thanks for the kind gift!

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Thu, Jul 18 2013 11:14 AM

Chefski, Kimind, no problem at all. Hope you folks get some good use out of them.Thanks for the kind words folks, now knock em in, lol.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, Jul 18 2013 12:15 PM

Well done TWO. Very generous as usual and always a gentleman. I think we are creating some smiles and doing our part to show what WGT should really be about, a community of people caring about each other. Let WGT make their money and keep this game alive. Let us do our thing and build the game. Honesty, integrity and the willingness to help will always win in the long haul. Hats off my friend.

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Thu, Jul 18 2013 1:26 PM

Coming from 1 of the original good guys on here, im honoured Renn.

Will be keeping an eye on the next few days to bump up the posts, and keep this going big time.

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Thu, Jul 18 2013 3:50 PM

Jimmy-

That was great.

I said it before and I'll say it again....I thinks it's so cool that someone that was a recipient  of a gift from last years event  joined us this time around.

I think your joining us this year set a precedent and I hope that others, that receive a gift this year, will follow in your footsteps the next time we hold another event like this.

Thanks again for helping us out.

Sincerely,

Wayne

RSS