On the 7th Day of Christmas in July

Tue, Jul 23 2013 11:40 AM (50 replies)
  • Elknoxious
    1,123 Posts
    Fri, Jul 19 2013 11:19 AM

Lobsterboy:

Santa Claws gave to me . . .

Ha Ha!

Nice one Skip!  Very generous of you and the putter pal is a very valuable tool that will help prevent over or under putting and help reduce many strokes from your game. Awesome gift and thank you kind sir for being the type of person you are.

Thanks Santa Claws

• figmented
    29 Posts
    Fri, Jul 19 2013 11:28 AM

I would benefit greatly from this and am certainly interested, but I have been gifted already this week so please only consider my request should no one else be available.

You guys are awesome. I was thinking about how many videos I was going to have to watch to get some decent equipment and this event is an amazing opportunity for new players like myself.

Thank you to all involved.

• VirtualGareth
    94 Posts
    Fri, Jul 19 2013 12:10 PM

Yet again I find myself discounting myself from receiving this gift. I already have used the putting pal.

It is an exceptionally generous gift and one that any player would be lucky to receive!

Best of luck to all those who are lucky today!

VG

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Fri, Jul 19 2013 1:57 PM

Bump

• looselugnutz
    1,529 Posts
    Fri, Jul 19 2013 3:27 PM

alcaucin:
    N1, wish they'd been available when I started...putter pal marries up perfectly with my home made one and it would've saved my screen from the 'masking tape', gooey mess it's in atm :)

I'm with you on this, Andy. Would have been an awesome thing when I was first starting out. And would have saved me the hassles of making my own, and dealing with screen size changes.

• Lobsterboy
    4,729 Posts
    Fri, Jul 19 2013 3:31 PM

Ok . . . maybe newish players don't read the main forum lol

Will open it up to all players who haven't received a gift yet and don't have many credits.

Will also take recommendations from players who may know of someone who would appreciate this gift :)

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Fri, Jul 19 2013 3:51 PM

Lobsterboy:
    recommendations

Yancy ,  

On a side note , It took me 4 days to finish The 4th day of Christmas in July 2013

Please keep your hands inside the bus at all times and Enjoy the ride 

OPY

• anthonyvp1
    212 Posts
    Fri, Jul 19 2013 4:38 PM

I could use the PP with the low level balls I currently use. I appreciate and enjoy reading members statements through this thread.

• Lobsterboy
    4,729 Posts
    Fri, Jul 19 2013 4:40 PM

Ideally each day should be over with in 24 hours I believe so MC can update the recipients list

Yancy's a good shout OPY although every time I play him it's a blitz game lol  . . one on it's way :)

• Lobsterboy
    4,729 Posts
    Fri, Jul 19 2013 4:45 PM

anthonyvp1:
    I could use the PP with the low level balls I currently use

1 for you Anthony :)

5 more avail . .

RSS