Forums

Help › Forums

On the 11th day of Christmas........

Wed, Jul 24 2013 12:11 AM (46 replies)
  • Robbo81303
    416 Posts
    Tue, Jul 23 2013 6:54 AM

Thank you Lonnie!  I feel like a kid in a candy store!  I'm gonna  have a blast putting these balls  to good use.  You and the rest of the Santas are AWESOME!  Many, many thanks.

Kudos as well to WGT.  My request went from moderation to post in under a minute.  Thanks guys!!

• VirtualGareth
    94 Posts
    Tue, Jul 23 2013 7:59 AM

Thanks Santa.

I cant wait to try the new club out!

Thanks again to all the Santa's who have made the last 11 days so much fun!

• Sardean
    54 Posts
    Tue, Jul 23 2013 8:38 AM

thank you very much

• BillyJoeGrooves
    11 Posts
    Tue, Jul 23 2013 8:43 AM

I am fairly new to WGT and the community. I am saving credits to improve my equipment. I started with a better putter, then a good lob wedge, then a driver. Everyone tells me that my starter clubs and free balls are a major handicap. Saving credits is very slow and WGT does not always come through with the promised credits. Blackberry ads and Hot Pockets never pay off. Is there a market for used clubs that people have outgrown?

• RadioactiveRebel
    36 Posts
    Tue, Jul 23 2013 8:50 AM

I was lucky and got a pair of wedges and a pack of balls as a stocking stuffer on day 4 that have helped me. I think all the Santas have been very generous and 400 cr is very good considering you have 11 people to dispense gifts to. Nothing the OP should be apologising for in this case :)

• esty26
    425 Posts
    Tue, Jul 23 2013 9:14 AM

lonnieskinner:
    I promise to save up and do better for the next give away.

The generosity of some people on this site certainly compensates for the idiots you run into once in a while while playing the game. Giving away 4,000 credits and feeling the need to do better next time shows the true nature of the benefactor!!

Kudos Lonnie, balls are much appreciated.

Esty

• Elknoxious
    1,123 Posts
    Tue, Jul 23 2013 10:23 AM

Awesome of you lonnie! Very generous gift! You make a perfect Santa and a great asset to the community. Job well done!  Thanks!

• PipPoppy
    1 Posts
    Tue, Jul 23 2013 11:46 AM

Wow, what a generous thing you are doing. If Santa were to grant my wish, it would be for the Ping Tour W 56 and 54 Wedges.  : )

• lonnieskinner
    1,677 Posts
    Tue, Jul 23 2013 11:51 AM

OK, that does it for day 11 Santa. We hope everyone enjoys the gifts. Merry Christmas and happy golfing. Also, thanks for all the kind gestures. And a big thanks to Wayne (Mrcaddie) for organizing this event.

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Tue, Jul 23 2013 11:58 AM

Fantastic santa's little helper lonnie , its members like you and all the other helpers that make this a  great community to be part of .......

RSS