Help › Forums

surveys

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jul 30 2014 11:26 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • maury62
    449 Posts
    Wed, Aug 7 2013 12:55 PM

I took a survey that has 4 answers . first day I answered I was  DQ so the next day I Chose a different  answer again DQ third  day the SAME FOURTH DAY THE SAME  4 DQ SO I GUESS THERE WA  NO CORRECT  ANSWER. WOW  STRANGE.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Wed, Aug 7 2013 10:31 PM

They keep a record of responses so if you change sex or age they will make sure they don't let you take part again. It's the same if you just keep trying different answers to the same question.

• maury62
    449 Posts
    Fri, Aug 9 2013 1:05 PM

not  true I have done that before. I have changed ages and locations and took the  same  survey.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Fri, Aug 9 2013 5:27 PM

There was a player who said he answered "not sure" on every survey question, and he received the credits. That was in the old days when surveys paid 450 credits.

I'm sure his post paved the way for what the surveys have become today.

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Fri, Aug 9 2013 5:28 PM

maury62:
    I have done that before. I have changed ages and locations and took the  same  survey.

Well, you probably won't be completing many surveys after admitting that.

Also, C-Fish and Hyena are right.

• maury62
    449 Posts
    Thu, Aug 22 2013 8:18 AM

I just 3 surveys today

• jsweetcr
    1,209 Posts
    Thu, Aug 22 2013 9:37 AM

You know what, who really cares.  You should feel fortunate that you even have surveys to do, and videos and offers, etc etc.I am an american living in Costa Rica and  you know what i get, 7 lousy carousel views for a whopping 150 creds per month if I am lucky.

I was in the states visiting friends for about 10 days and in what little spare time i had, just watching videos and doing a couple minimal offers I made like 500 credits, so if I really tried I am sure you can make multiple thousands of credits each month, which is enough to keep you in balls and gear without having to drop a dime or throw your hat into the RG world.

I wish I had that same possibility, so who cares what one survey did to you taking a few credits from you when you still get to rake in tons elsewhere

• Hogwired
    82 Posts
    Wed, Nov 20 2013 8:21 PM

courteneyfish:

They keep a record of responses so if you change sex or age they will make sure they don't let you take part again. It's the same if you just keep trying different answers to the same question.

I'm convinced that the response(s) you gave were sufficient for them at that time.  And they didn't have to payout.  

Think about it.  Over a period of time, with enough disqualified people on multiple surveys, they get ALL the information they need.  

• PAGES
RSS