Forums

Help › Forums

New member, been on a few days

rated by 0 users
Fri, Aug 9 2013 3:45 PM (7 replies)
  • Heartthrob81
    2 Posts
    Fri, Aug 9 2013 12:30 AM

Hey guys, just wanted to take quick moment to introduce myself here. I've been playing a few days, but just now found the forums. I'm still kind of learning my way around here. If I'm on, I'm almost always open for a game, even if I get left in the dust. I'll take the experience where I can get it. Catch ya later!

-Heartthrob

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, Aug 9 2013 11:00 AM

Welcome to the Chaos, first and foremost have fun. Do not consider this game a place where you try to make a living. This is a virtual game where it will change on a dime. You can decide now to roll with the flow or get frustrated and threaten to quit every week. I am one of the old guys on here and take it in stride. I make way too many comments on here but try to keep it in perspective. Point is, Welcome to WGT, have a blast, make some great friends and don't be afraid to ask for help, not free gifts, but pointers. You will find some fantastic people willing to help you learn.

Renni

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Fri, Aug 9 2013 11:28 AM

Welcome.....hit well out there.

Great info on everything, under Search ------------------------->>

Andy

• Milfshake
    1,260 Posts
    Fri, Aug 9 2013 11:44 AM

Welcome to WGT dot com.

• IRISHPUNK
    4,019 Posts
    Fri, Aug 9 2013 11:47 AM

Best thing to do is play a/s...  find some nice guys/gals... send them friend requests so that you can play with them again and again.  Ask questions while playing.  

• DRogers5864
    368 Posts
    Fri, Aug 9 2013 1:22 PM

welcome to the game.. been playing since june myself...

hope to see you in MP!

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Fri, Aug 9 2013 3:05 PM

welcome aboard!

-wgticon

• jimoldfart
    131 Posts
    Fri, Aug 9 2013 3:45 PM

Welcome aboard! As a newbie avail yourself to the items under the FAQs there are some great game improvement tips there. Especially the short game tips.

RSS