Help › Forums

I'm addicted

rated by 0 users
Tue, Aug 13 2013 7:20 PM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • ndunnett
    10 Posts
    Sun, Aug 11 2013 10:05 PM

I got on here to mess around with some buddies from another online gaming community, but now I can't stop playing. It's been two days and I'm level 28 pro. Any advice on how to convince myself to leave the computer to eat, sleep, etc?

• GolfingJMan
    71 Posts
    Mon, Aug 12 2013 1:16 AM
  • chris5214
    1,937 Posts
    Mon, Aug 12 2013 1:22 AM

nope .. u're screwed

make sure you have some other interests though; like chaining urself to ur bed .. that might take the edge off .. or a stiff workout .. anything to salvage some sanity

gud luck

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Mon, Aug 12 2013 3:36 AM

ndunnett:
    now I can't stop playing. It's been two days and I'm level 28 pro. Any advice on how to convince myself to leave the computer to eat, sleep, etc?

Oh the memories....

Just accept the fact that WGT is now your 'dealer' ;-)

Hit well...

Andy

• DRogers5864
    368 Posts
    Mon, Aug 12 2013 7:37 AM

ndunnett:

I got on here to mess around with some buddies from another online gaming community, but now I can't stop playing. It's been two days and I'm level 28 pro. Any advice on how to convince myself to leave the computer to eat, sleep, etc?

congrats on getting sucked in... I'm sure you will Njoy this as much as I have...

• Steve442
    710 Posts
    Mon, Aug 12 2013 8:03 AM

ndunnett:

Therapy.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Mon, Aug 12 2013 8:12 AM

Will your soul to God and kiss your ass goodbye. You poor poor man. Life as you know it, your family and every person you talk with will think you have been possessed. You have entered the WGT Zone, dah dah dah dah dah dah, dah dah dah dah. Another one bites the dust.

• Boomerboy44
    1,514 Posts
    Mon, Aug 12 2013 10:10 AM

Welcome to WGT  Zombie  Land.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, Aug 12 2013 12:40 PM

• ndunnett
    10 Posts
    Tue, Aug 13 2013 1:21 AM

I think I've got it under control now...kinda. :D Few noob questions though:

1. How much better are the Nike balls than the low level balls? I'm using Callaway Hex Chrome balls at the moment.

2. How much easier is putting with a good putter? I'm currently using a TaylorMade Spider Putter.

2. What do I need to do to promote to tour pro?

Basically I just really inconsistent with putting at the moment, trying to improve.

• PAGES
RSS