Help › Forums

amazing E1 here asking 4 driving range

rated by 0 users
Sat, Aug 17 2013 3:51 PM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • DRogers5864
    368 Posts
    Wed, Aug 14 2013 5:59 PM

and we want burlesque dancers cheering us on!!!!!

LMAO

• SBurnisky
    5 Posts
    Wed, Aug 14 2013 10:05 PM

It would be nice to have one to tune in some new clubs.. ide toss a few credits for a buckets of balls every now and then if it was available..

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Wed, Aug 14 2013 11:33 PM

DAZZA501:
    Like a bag

Dude, I thought we agreed not to talk about me ex?

• egonweber
    365 Posts
    Thu, Aug 15 2013 12:06 AM

A puttinggreen, like hole 9 on oak is in real, huge slopey killergreen, with all possible and impossible placements of holes and free way to place the ball + all greenspeed, championship included would be a great way to practice the most important of all shots!!

Drive is good to know how to get under trees etc, but a drivinrange i cant see what good is if it dont have all the hazards like we can meet on the different courses, what would mean a drivingrange to each course, what i dont think wgt ever will make, a 3holepractice is a good way to warm-up before you start play!

Egon

• woodsidebunker
    11 Posts
    Thu, Aug 15 2013 1:45 AM

Ya I can see it now.  Your gonna get the putting green you all  want so badly.  And Its only gonna cost you a hit on your 6 dollar balls every time you take a practice putt.   lol  Gl with that  Scott  

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sat, Aug 17 2013 1:59 PM

woodsidebunker:

Ya I can see it now.  Your gonna get the putting green you all  want so badly.  And Its only gonna cost you a hit on your 6 dollar balls every time you take a practice putt.   lol  Gl with that  Scott  

Eh, use free balls.

• pdxdriver
    2,628 Posts
    Sat, Aug 17 2013 2:13 PM

MBaggese:

DAZZA501:
    Like a bag

Dude, I thought we agreed not to talk about me ex?

Are we married to the same ?

• fronny25
    280 Posts
    Sat, Aug 17 2013 3:51 PM

putting greens with ALL speeds,,,im a legend,,so tournament speeds are the fastest greens i can play on,,UNLESS i play with a TL...would be nice to be able to compete with the TLs,,& not just get these faster speeds now & again when a TL is around..

people say just hit the ball alittle softer,,but thats not the case,,the breaks are worse because of the slower speeds,,

nice to be able to pratice on all green speeds 

thx

• PAGES
RSS