Forums

Help › Forums

Active Members Needed at Heavenly Hills !!!

rated by 0 users
Wed, Aug 14 2013 5:58 PM (2 replies)
  • KnightLord
    487 Posts
    Wed, Aug 14 2013 4:11 PM

Hello I'm Knightlord the owner of this CC....We have always tried to stay close to each other and play alternate shot games on Saturday and have nicknames for all my players. My club has always been small....10 to 15 players.....but now only two or three play in our tourneys...I always tried to keep it interesting and been gifting players regularly with sleeves at special tourneys but we are in hard times now...Most of my members either are to busy to play or just play regular wgt events instead of playing in our tourneys...I used to kick them out after three months of inactivity.....I no longer can afford to do this in hopes that they will come back and be good member of our CC.....Anyway We would  love to have any level  player come and join our CC....No player will be turned away....If worst comes to worst i might have to close the Club which i dearly love...I would also be interested in another CC that is in the same situation join mine or vice versa and try to make a successful club with active players...I think the problem with the club is that only a couple of our players win all the time and if i do the tier tourneys i don't have enough players to even compete in those...At my wits end to save a dying club....I welcome all suggestions or requests to join our CC......Sincerely Knightlord    write on my wall or send me emails !!

• Oldbayrunner
    1,774 Posts
    Wed, Aug 14 2013 5:08 PM

Might serve you better to place this in the Country Club Corner thread.

• DRogers5864
    368 Posts
    Wed, Aug 14 2013 5:58 PM

I'm contemplating joining a CC, I will surely keep yours in mind!

RSS