Forums

Help › Forums

cheats

Fri, Feb 6 2015 6:02 AM (40 replies)
  • terryntx
    56 Posts
    Tue, Jan 14 2014 6:43 PM

u r sadly mistaken, they haveused irons off the green many tmes in situations where ur putt would have to travel through he fringe or e venfurter out to get  to t he hole it is not llegal to do s but I do agree ity is annoying when they do it on here all theti  me ut its not against ttherules

• mem16
    2 Posts
    Tue, Jan 14 2014 6:49 PM

MBaggese:

creamer444:

theres no such player??

http://www.wgt.com/members/rosendogar/default.aspx

Seems to be on the up and up...I think the OP is spitting out sour grapes

He shot a 59 AT Bethpage???????     Very Hard to believe!!!!!!!!!!!!

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, Jan 14 2014 6:55 PM

falatio:
    When in real life do people use other clubs than a putter on a putting green? they dont - they would be hung for it if they did!!!!!!   COME WGT - CHANGE THIS FOR US - TO MAKE IT MORE REALISTIC!

Using wedges on the green is allowed in all golf tournaments and in general play.

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Tue, Jan 14 2014 6:59 PM

falatio:
    When in real life do people use other clubs than a putter on a putting green? they dont - they would be hung for it if they did!!!!!!   COME WGT - CHANGE THIS FOR US - TO MAKE IT MORE REALISTIC!

PaulTon:
    Using wedges on the green is allowed in all golf tournaments and in general play.

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Tue, Jan 14 2014 7:06 PM

yah - but abusing anything in any 'thing' don't make it right - time and place it's suitable - but to win some kinda stupid game is silly imho.  poor sporting :) - everyone knows the diff between when it's required and when it's abuse.

anyway - dead horse - old discussing - defenders will defend - offended will offend - same ole same ole :)

• Jason2211
    25 Posts
    Tue, Jan 14 2014 7:23 PM

just curious y the hell does wgt take so many credits from a club tournament its not like they maintain greens or fairways does anyone have an answer to this???

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Tue, Jan 14 2014 8:45 PM

hmmm....it's getting difficult to play this game without getting called a cheat.

folks cheat by using wedges on greens

folks cheat cause they can putt better than the OP.

what next " don't play this f**ker......he uses a wood from off the tee"....or "his c*ck is bigger that mine...so he's definitely a cheat."

if folks make more 2 putts than 1 putts...it's best they stay clear of skins. don't call me nostradamus but I predict it'll save them credits.

Happy New Year & Good Night!

• geraldlarousse
    1,986 Posts
    Tue, Jan 14 2014 8:48 PM

thebigeasy707:

hmmm....

folks cheat by using wedges on greens

folks cheat cause they can putt better than the OP.

what next " don't play this f*cker......he uses a wood from off the tee"....or his c*ck is bigger that mine.

if folks make more 2 putts than 1 putts...it's best they stay clear of skins. it'll save them money without a doubt.

LOL

Hey.... i got em crying because i use Max ball.  Hey...... you cheat because you use Max ball.

They just love watching that black thingy go in the hole......lol.  I'm like...oops... sorry another lucky putt.

:)

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Tue, Jan 14 2014 8:51 PM

i like sinking the 60+ footers in skins...cause you can almost hear them squirm as the ball rolls closer and closer then drops in on it's last 1/2 roll. when they say "good putt" for 8 skins, you know they're thinking "jammy ba*tard" and hating every minute of it.

although i rarely play these days.

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Tue, Jan 14 2014 8:56 PM

thebigeasy707:
    hmmm....it's getting difficult to play this game without getting called a cheat.

i've never had the honor lol - just here to play a game and post dribble on the forums am I :)

RSS