Forums

Help › Forums

cheats

Fri, Feb 6 2015 6:02 AM (40 replies)
  • jonny2222
    17 Posts
    Fri, Aug 16 2013 2:53 PM

just played a skins game with a guy called rossendogarcia  both kate donavan kurly and myself found him to be the best putter in the history of wgt or a cheat the course was oakmont and im sure your familiar with the difficulty of the greens there he sank putt after putt .lengths from 25 ,18,23 etc dont play this man for creds .i dont know what he is doing but he is running somekind of program please be aware 

• lluciano
    536 Posts
    Tue, Aug 20 2013 2:51 AM

don't name names - proibito

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Sat, Aug 24 2013 10:53 AM

Probably just a great putter, there are cheat programmes out there (allegedly) that would get you from tee to green, but putting l dont think there is a programme available when you take into account speeds and breaks!

Like l say, just a good putter, but looking on WGT players l couldn't find the guy you mentioned to check things like stats.

Drive for show, putt for dough!!

jonny2222:

just played a skins game with a guy called rossendogarcia  both kate donavan kurly and myself found him to be the best putter in the history of wgt or a cheat the course was oakmont and im sure your familiar with the difficulty of the greens there he sank putt after putt .lengths from 25 ,18,23 etc dont play this man for creds .i dont know what he is doing but he is running somekind of program please be aware 

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Sat, Aug 24 2013 2:30 PM

Dont play for dough if your gonna cry about getting your azz whoopped.

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Sat, Aug 24 2013 2:32 PM

lluciano:

don't name names - proibito

Thats the dumbest rule ever made in this forum when WGT themselves lists names under activity where one could easily see who it was.

Let WGT enforce not our job bro.

People who snitch should be punished . MYOB

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sat, Aug 24 2013 2:53 PM

pjctas0822:
    Let WGT enforce not our job bro

I believe he was just trying to give the OP a chance to remove the name and stay on the good side of the forum rules.

• stangacila
    111 Posts
    Sat, Aug 24 2013 3:06 PM

regarding that guy ,you just mentioned ,i pointed him to certain WGT staff 2 or 3 weeks ago   ,with enough evidence that he is a multi-accounter ,and cheater , and like the multitude if issues/ glitches over here ,what does WGT do to correct them? Nothing!

fact1 : that guy the first day he played with this account here  made -8 on Kiawah as hack :) imagine that ! and all his games as hack were under par:)

fact2: his first 3 matches against legends were all wins ,one of them against me ;me having 7 birdies that game, on a course where he supposedly had never played before:) (according to his stats)

So help yourselves guys , cause help is not coming from WGT's side!

• falatio
    27 Posts
    Sat, Aug 24 2013 3:13 PM

people who dont sntch should be banned!

• creamer444
    783 Posts
    Sat, Aug 24 2013 3:15 PM

you have to join them if you cant beat them 

• Wheels65
    744 Posts
    Sat, Aug 24 2013 3:15 PM

ROTF  - LMAO

Either jonny2222 pulled a "gottcha" on you guys or he was too 'loaded' to recall the name of the person who just beat his sox off.  (Check the roster for that player).

So is he jokin' or smokin' ?

RSS