Forums

Help › Forums

cheats

Fri, Feb 6 2015 6:02 AM (40 replies)
  • geraldlarousse
    1,986 Posts
    Tue, Jan 14 2014 9:03 PM

thebigeasy707:

i like sinking the 60+ footers in skins...cause you can almost hear them squirm as the ball rolls closer and closer then drops in on it's last 1/2 roll. when they say "good putt" for 8 skins, you know they're thinking "jammy ba*tard" and hating every minute of it.

although i rarely play these days.

LMAO!  Yup for sure.

I have not played skins in a very longtime. Shite done got way to shady. Ran into this mother playing on two computers at same time.

Still even with it 2 against 1... i managed to steal the pot. Since then i have seen this clown hanging around the skin games.

Now.. got to watch MPC games too. We have some shady crap going on here also.

Some of these idiots have found a way manipulate the game. They show up hit one shot then fail to load. They do not disconnect.... just stay loading... waiting for you to disconnect.

Then when you do he sitting in lobby waiting..lol.  Whole process repeats itself until you are disqualified. Done waited like a hour for one of these mothers to load. Many players know what i'm talking about also.

Can't play a honest game anymore mate. This site done went down wrong hole.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Tue, Jan 14 2014 9:16 PM

duffer19:
    've never had the honor lol

LOL I have had the opposite - at the end of the game my opponent usually says "dude. you suck, you really should cheat". 

Well perhaps I should but at least I still have fun and can walk off the green head held high (and tail between my legs).

• goldeagle1p3
    307 Posts
    Tue, Jan 14 2014 9:21 PM

Watch the pros, they really use all kinds of clubs on the green   Look it up...

• goldeagle1p3
    307 Posts
    Tue, Jan 14 2014 9:23 PM

It is all legal and I said It is Legal and should be alloud. Learn how to do it youself and quit whining

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Tue, Jan 14 2014 9:40 PM

thebigeasy707:
    i like sinking the 60+ footers in skins...cause you can almost hear them squirm as the ball rolls closer and closer then drops in on it's last 1/2 roll. when they say "good putt" for 8 skins, you know they're thinking "jammy ba*tard" and hating every minute of it.

Good stuff right there...and anyone reading and thinking BS...I've seen this cheating bastige putt!

• falatio
    27 Posts
    Wed, Feb 5 2014 5:54 AM

thanx for the info on the cheat -   AND YES DO NAME NAMES!

we all need to know who to AVOID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Wed, Feb 5 2014 10:22 AM

if it feels wrong it probably is - your conscience guides - and says a lot about you :)

• SlickDick1965
    17 Posts
    Fri, Jan 2 2015 6:12 PM

I snooker can detect cheats, this game has no intention of catching cheats......its all about money

• TopShelf2010
    10,899 Posts
    Fri, Jan 2 2015 6:48 PM

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Fri, Jan 2 2015 7:05 PM

TopShelf2010:

Well, we made it to day 2 of 2015 without the mention of cheats.

That has to be some kind of record.

LMAO

What's that about indeed, lol.

Resurrecting a near year old thread to complain about what? Any one that can shoot better than 35 at Andys F9 of TM Tees?  Guy has more fire power than Kublai Khan had blowing the Great Wall of China apart at that range.  Sorry but clueless crap when they should be asking for ways to improve. 

RSS