Forums

Help › Forums

New looking to make friends

rated by 0 users
Fri, Apr 18 2014 11:15 AM (29 replies)
  • Biscuithead1961
    138 Posts
    Sun, Apr 13 2014 7:46 PM

Hey RodneyKnight check out "The Old Duffers Retreat" country club, it's filled with friendly, helpful, cool people. There's plenty of tournaments to play in and the members will help you out with ANY questions you might have.

• AlexBorgesjr
    1,305 Posts
    Sun, Apr 13 2014 8:33 PM

Well thank you for pointing that out to me, and I will give it a try, but according to the very top of this forum it says In can do it right here also, Thanks just in case some of you fellows would rather play a round of golf instead of writing close to 5000 post, darn you guys think your the Dear Abbey of the WGT, thanks for the great advice, when I need some I will be sure and come here and and ask for it. God knows you guys camp out here...lol   Just having some fun fellows     God Bless.

• Saint006
    83 Posts
    Sun, Apr 13 2014 11:08 PM

Going to ride my Harley across Europe, after I sell my baseball card collection. you can join if you want. Maybe stop off at a blind camp and pick up some bitches...

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, Apr 14 2014 2:38 AM

Saint006:

Going to ride my Harley across Europe, after I sell my baseball card collection. you can join if you want. Maybe stop off at a blind camp and pick up some bitches...

Post of the month, thanks for the smiles Saint.

• MainzMan
    9,590 Posts
    Mon, Apr 14 2014 7:57 AM

Dear Alex,

sorry for being snippy earlier, my editor keeps having a go at me about it but sometimes my workload just gets too much for me and someone has to bear the brunt of my frustration.

I really do feel you're missing out on most of your target audience though as we humans are, by nature, a pretty lazy bunch and when we see a big block of unbroken text our instinct is to look elsewhere for something easier to digest.  Contrary to what a lot of people believe text written all in capitals is also tough on the eyes and again, will probably be skipped over.

Try breaking down what you're trying to say into manageable paragraphs, your audience will greatly appreciate it and you won't be wasting your time as people will now read what you have to say.

Have a great day,

Abby.

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Mon, Apr 14 2014 12:42 PM

PaulTon:

Saint006:

Really? You applaud someone who, admittedly is trying to inject humour into this rather sad commentary of the human condition, for being totally and utterly sexist?

Yes I understand what he was trying to do.

All of you, Just. Stop. It.

Stop it with your smarta$$ remarks and rejoinders, which although they might provide you with a more than slight frisson of excitement at your self-aggrandising insights and perceived grammatical finesse, do nothing whatsoever to further any dialogue.

Just. Sigh.

All. Of. You. STOP! IT!

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, Apr 14 2014 3:09 PM

Miff's been at the thesaurus again.

• Dubfore
    4,350 Posts
    Mon, Apr 14 2014 3:52 PM

Well said Sweet.

PaulTon in particular gets a big kick when his 'juvenile humour button' is hit, he is so smart.  His reply to you, another attempt at a put down is another example.  I'm certain he wouldn't have the guts to say some of the things he types here to a persons face. I'm sure he  feels quite the man after his daily postings quota.  

One word sums him up for me.  Pathetic.

sweetmiffy:

PaulTon:

Saint006:

Really? You applaud someone who, admittedly is trying to inject humour into this rather sad commentary of the human condition, for being totally and utterly sexist?

Yes I understand what he was trying to do.

All of you, Just. Stop. It.

Stop it with your smarta$ remarks and rejoinders, which although they might provide you with a more than slight frisson of excitement at your self-aggrandising insights and perceived grammatical finesse, do nothing whatsoever to further any dialogue.

Just. Sigh.

All. Of. You. STOP! IT!

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Mon, Apr 14 2014 7:04 PM

I want a Pony 

• Priesum
    2,009 Posts
    Wed, Apr 16 2014 4:01 PM

RSS