Forums

Help › Forums

kind of a new member

rated by 0 users
Sun, Aug 25 2013 5:19 PM (4 replies)
  • Marcwoods23
    13 Posts
    Sat, Aug 24 2013 12:45 AM

I am looking for new friends.  How do I go about getting friends?

• DRogers5864
    368 Posts
    Sat, Aug 24 2013 12:25 PM

play MP games is one way of making friends.. there are many that are friendly and are more than happy to help you along the way.

• 2DAMFLASHY
    1,141 Posts
    Sat, Aug 24 2013 1:26 PM

WELL ............

shower .....

AXE body spray ...

breath mints..

all that is USELESS .... :)  ..   

send virtual golfballs = friends4everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr  ... 

ahhh ..just funn'n with ya .... join up im some multiplayer ...stroke or alt ... 3 players to me is just right... 

the pace is good....if one quits ya still have a friend to finish with... your eqipment is OK to hang with most at yer level.... but don;t get so wrapped up in score...

1 .. even if ya choke or shank a couple .. shake it off...its ancient history...as soon as its yer next shot... 

play with ppl better than you... ya learn more,, and less chance they will quit... again i stress ..BIG whup teeee DOO  about yer score... as u play with better folks u will get better..an be able to handle pressure EZ from playing in front of other's EVEN after a bad shot..

ok... dun rollin... time to PLAYYYY ..! 

peace ... :)_~~

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Sat, Aug 24 2013 6:50 PM

Since you belong to a CC with 250 members, start there. Use the friend request button and ask some of the active members to be friends. Take part in any CC tournaments that are arranged. Post in your CC forum. Challenge other members to matches (choose active members who play almost daily). Create a CC tournament and ask those who sign up to be a friend. If people in your CC don't respond, then you might look for a new club because the CC 's are about creating friendships. Perhaps a smaller club might fit you needs better.

• shaneandjennifer
    3 Posts
    Sun, Aug 25 2013 5:19 PM

hi..add.me!

RSS