Forums

Help › Forums

quitting

rated by 0 users
Tue, Oct 1 2013 5:57 AM (3 replies)
  • rodbod
    1 Posts
    Fri, Sep 20 2013 2:56 PM

im getting fed up with people quitting,what about the other players,no consideration & very rude,one bad hole & they just leave,the amount of times i got to hole three & im on my own,think of the new players first,we were all new once!!!this is a great game but some people are ruining it for others,so please if you think you will quit dont start a game.let other people enjoy the game,some people are very genorous with their help & knowledge & help the new guys .so lets all play & enjoy the game

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Fri, Sep 20 2013 10:03 PM

Playing friends and country club members should help. You'll never stop some people quitting, they think they prevent themselves from losing by doing this.

• Wenton1
    7 Posts
    Mon, Sep 30 2013 9:08 PM

WGT wont do anything about because when it happens we see more commercials, its how they make money of corporations selling their useless products. since we are the reason the corporations are here, the game equipment balls, should be free. you should receive more credits by wining ad not the poultry credits they give you, they sell us clubs and equipment an we don't  get one fourth what we spent on it, its the first one of its kind and the next sites who figure out how to be a little more fairer will put them out of business any one got millions to start our own site, I'm here

RSS