level up

rated by 0 users
Tue, Oct 22 2013 10:05 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • MainzMan
    9,590 Posts
    Tue, Oct 22 2013 8:46 PM

PaulTon:

Yeah, so shitty you played it 184 days straight. Get over yourself.

What is your point?

I think he meant to say playing this game really shitty.

Seriously, for someone who's played so many ranked rounds and reached that level those are pretty dire stats.

• krishprasad
    19 Posts
    Tue, Oct 22 2013 9:08 PM

ya...i am in lvl 91....i played for nearly 8 months on an average of 4 hrs a day...6hrs(during weekends) and still could reach out only 91.i missed the black r1 tp...which i feel very much.and even r11s 3wood is way far for reach(would take more than 2 yrs to reach lvl 95

and another gr8 comedy is they are introducing putters at more than lvl 95+  and in future also....they will follow the same .....i heard speedblade irons hv been launched ....but sadly i hope...if wgt brings any high end irons they will bring it above 95+ which is very sad  and i cannot equip my bag with beauty without r1 black and r11s 3wood...

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Tue, Oct 22 2013 10:05 PM

srellim234:

Take the time to enjoy the journey. Learn the nuances of the games, courses and the equipment you can get. You'll get to whatever level you want eventually. Many others have.It's not impossible.

+1

As for other comments such as Tier etc, I think this is irrelevant as you appear to play for fun (and have mostly low level clubs) - but there seems to be the contradiction as you call the game "shitty". So either you do enjoy it or you are a very slow learner as it took 184 consecutive days before you finally came to that conclusion.

As for waiting for more courses, why? You only play a couple now (well really only 1), any more would seem superfluous to your requirements.

Final point, it is a long slog to level 94 (I have not attained that yet) so yes, it is a lot of time and hours, but this is your choice. To a layman, it appears you are focused  more on leveling up than mastering your game.

• PAGES
RSS