Forums

Help › Forums

no post on multi-player quit?

rated by 0 users
Mon, Aug 23 2010 2:54 PM (4 replies)
  • cozmozogg
    167 Posts
    Fri, Aug 20 2010 4:27 PM

hi guys. i have read a lot of forum posts, and i apologize in advance if this is a dumb question, but i recently played the back 9 at Kiawah with another player. i putted out for a +1, he didn't putt out. i waited 10 minutes, ended/saved the round, but when i chose to continue it said "error - this game is no longer available." not that my weak 68 average is an issue, but what if i have a miraculous 63 round 1 day? is this an issue with anyone else? maybe avatarlee/snaike/bullox/niv/born2/4168/yankee/alex [not ***** the multi-player snadbagger cheat- sry, couldn't help it] or anyone else can offer some input? i included u guys because although im a newbie, u always have intelligible posts [and great humor]. thanks guys

• WGTSky
    223 Posts
    Mon, Aug 23 2010 10:09 AM

Hey Cozmo,

I've edited a name from your post.  Please don't make accusations here in the forums.  It tends to lead to flaming, angry mobs, drivers being used as weapons...all kinds of bad stuff.

-Sky

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Aug 23 2010 10:26 AM

Cosmo-Once you putted out your score got recorded. You don't need the inconsiderate opp to return. That is why you saw the message you saw-you had already finished it.

By the looks of it this happened  Friday and it's showing up on your score history. :-)

• cozmozogg
    167 Posts
    Mon, Aug 23 2010 11:10 AM

Please accept my apology for naming names WGTSky. I would still like to see a Hall of Fame AND Wall of Shame though. I guess this will come out in the form of Reputation Rankings. Again, sorry about that.

YankeeJim - thanks for your reply. That makes sense. I was probably confused because i didn't see the score reflected in my average. Thank you for replying.

• WGTSky
    223 Posts
    Mon, Aug 23 2010 2:54 PM

cozmozogg:

Please accept my apology for naming names WGTSky.

Thanks for understanding, Cozmo :)

RSS