Forums

Help › Forums

Player account disabled because of my stupidity

rated by 0 users
Fri, Oct 18 2013 4:59 AM (33 replies)
  • wjj8
    218 Posts
    Fri, Oct 11 2013 7:41 PM

My cousin showed interest in this game about a year ago. I let him fiddle around with my account here and there, but eventually told him he would need to get his own account. I also told him that when he got to where he needed to be to get some clubs and such, to let me know and I could gift him the stuff. I instead just put the money in my account and let him go in and gift it to himself. 

Now, having said that...my cousin is really really good at this game! WAY BETTER THAN ME! He practiced with his own guy for almost 6 months before finally starting rounds. In his second week shooting, he took 3 tournaments! He was on a roll to place in top 3 in three big monthly tournies, and that was only the tip of the iceberg. Well, it seems some babies, who couldn't take losing, decided to tell WGT that it was a multiple account user. He never cheated, never broke a rule....but his account is now disabled!!!  WGT informed me that whether it is a multiple user account or even if I simply let him access my account or play with my account, that that is against the terms and conditions. I said fine then, punish me not him...delete my account and let him continue to tear it up and soar!!! 

WGT says nope...my account stays and his is gone. So, over $100 later, a ton of practice, and a brief butt whoopin' on all those wanna be's,  later....WGT rips off someone that had a chance to challenge the greats of this game, instead of letting him play and punishing me. The player in question was 0000000000000002 .....his play wasn't exactly pretty but he always seemed to make it happen. Had he been let to continue....VEM would've been in his favor...wait, maybe that's why he was stopped!!

It is a complete joke. He even sent in a copy of his photo ID...and they are still being...well not very nice. Hats off to being classy WGT.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Fri, Oct 11 2013 8:21 PM

May I ask...are you two 'kissin cousins' from west virginny?

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Fri, Oct 11 2013 8:58 PM

wjj8- On the subject of being classy, you posted the exact same thing in six different forums here. If you read the posting guidelines at the top of the column over there on the right ----------->

"...SPAMMING AND/OR TROLLING 

Do not post anything that is, or could be, construed to be: 

• repeatedly communicating the same or similar message...

...DISCUSSING DISCIPLINARY ACTIONS/REQUESTS 

Do not post anything that is, or could be, construed to be: 

• creating threads with the intention of highlighting disciplinary actions taken against a 

player ..."

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Fri, Oct 11 2013 9:28 PM

What a concept. Post the same message in 5 different threads. Kind of drive your point home by plastering it all over WGT forum.

• DaveStrock
    919 Posts
    Fri, Oct 11 2013 9:34 PM

I find it very odd that you are showing a 5 month break in between dates played on your account,looks like you are busted big time and your uh hum cousin got his just punishment,looking at your activity log it's pretty obvious to anyone with one tooth and half a brain what you were up to, better luck next time multi-man .......keep up the good work WGT....

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Fri, Oct 11 2013 9:37 PM

We're done here !  my nickle.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Fri, Oct 11 2013 9:46 PM

As I said in another thread, the OP is a dickhead for the multiple posts. And yep, looks like he got sprung.

As I also said, I could send in ID of my cat or dog, and create an account for them. Sure they would find the game challenging having paws, but with a little help..............

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Fri, Oct 11 2013 9:52 PM

alanti:

As I said in another thread, the OP is a dickhead for the multiple posts. And yep, looks like he got sprung.

As I also said, I could send in ID of my cat or dog, and create an account for them. Sure they would find the game challenging having paws, but with a little help..............

Well, I always paws at the top of my backswing, so...arf!

RSS