rated by 0 users
Fri, Oct 18 2013 4:59 AM (33 replies)
  • geraldlarousse
    1,986 Posts
    Tue, Oct 15 2013 2:35 PM

jayw4862:

wjj8:
    It is a complete joke.

Well, I see your "cousin" has returned, and with his/her OWN money this time. LMAO...48 hours, level 36, avg 58. Wow, you, oops, your cousin has spent the heck out of some money. I do believe you emptied the Pro Shop racks of level-ups. You, oops, your cousin should have at least changed the name a tad better than replacing the 2 with a 3. If you, oops, your cousin is allowed to stay, and win the nickel and dime tourneys from LEGITIMATE players, I will no longer be a non-believer in the WGT conspiracy theorists. If you, oops, your cousin does get to stay, can I get some lessons, please.

Yeah...lol. You see that hey.You would think they would have disabled his account also.

Nope,,, allowed to continue cheating the system. Opened new account and rolling right along.

Nothing new here. 

Good job WGT........for doing nothing as usual............LMAO!!

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Tue, Oct 15 2013 3:25 PM

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Tue, Oct 15 2013 3:25 PM

I see all the complaints and gripes about this person but who has actually gone directly to WGTIcon or WGT...shoe's wall and specifically requested they go after these accounts? I hope you all are not assuming that WGT personnel will actually react to these threads about him. As long as he spends enough money to get to level 36 in two days they will deny they ever saw this. You must confront them directly.

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Tue, Oct 15 2013 3:41 PM

At least cuz done gone learned how go shop for level ups himself now, and as said disguised with an extra number. Quite amazing!

• juggss6
    121 Posts
    Tue, Oct 15 2013 3:57 PM

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Tue, Oct 15 2013 4:30 PM

haaaahahahahaha.....love it

• sweetspott
    26,443 Posts
    Tue, Oct 15 2013 7:10 PM

juggss6:

lol

• tiger319
    1,186 Posts
    Tue, Oct 15 2013 7:35 PM

wjj8:
    .but his account is now disabled!!!  WGT informed me that whether it is a multiple user account or even if I simply let him access my account or play with my account, that that is against the terms and conditions. I said fine then, punish me not him...delete my account and let him continue to tear it up and soar!!! 

Funny how you say.. "WGT informed you"!  You complained and got busted!!  You are the multi accounter!!

wjj8:
    He even sent in a copy of his photo ID...and they are still being...well not very nice. Hats off to being classy WGT.

And a photo ID won't prove nothing on this game!!  WOW!!  Did you send a copy of yours too??  Or do you need to get a fake ID??  Cheater's suck!!

• nicka420
    873 Posts
    Tue, Oct 15 2013 7:36 PM

bump. i just seen OP has all starter clubs in bag? 

RSS